Auction for swecan, part 2!

Seed snob extradinaire!

7 Likes

I mean the whole thing is journaled in HaRdRoC’s breeding tent, from start to finish, but because I’m not a big breeder they think I gave it leprosy or something :rofl::rofl::rofl: just find it rude is all… rant over,…:rofl::rofl::rofl: on with the auction :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

12 Likes

Not big due to being swallowed in the veg jungle but shows heavy serration on the fans she’s stretchy due to her growing location .

Orange Goji F2
https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/original/4X/a/d/b/adba272834175c77245bb9c78f7179ed9f33967a.jpeg

11 Likes

Lot 7 @JaysGoneBy 270

3 Likes

@Eagles009 lot 1 90

2 Likes

@Terpycollection lot 6 $95

1 Like

I’m deffinetly interested in growing the f2s I got in a trade from you, but most likely I plan to make seeds at some point I and ive heard more than a couple f3s herming. Hence my interest in f1s as well.

2 Likes

All good man, wasn’t coming at you per say, just get irritated by the rudeness of others.
Never knew there were f3’s made. Who made those? I’ll clear the air right now, I had no hermi issues at all, and my journal on it is well documented. I wouldn’t go by what others say about hermi strains either, I’d take that as a grain of salt, unless it’s the breeder saying there’s chance of intersex, and to be careful.
MOST instances the people saying the strains are garbage and hermi seed, aren’t the best growers and cause it themselves with stresses.

9 Likes

Didn’t think you were coming at me brother haha were good
No idea who made them just heard about them around, the person I know who grew them is a damn fine grower so that wasn’t the issue. But as for whoever made them I cant say the same nessesarily as I’m not positive who that person is. And I’m not worried about yours herming or I wouldn’t have plans to grow them.

3 Likes

WTAF, so they turned down F2’s because you made them. Wow, some people are :crazy_face: . I dont get it. I guess some people are just to be ignored. I have seen your grows posted and I would be more than happy with your F2’s.

4 Likes

Thank you very much. So after that my panties start to twist when people ask me if they’re f1’s or not :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Are you sure you meant lot 6 @Enjoi802?

@HaRdRoC

I had lot #6 for $95.

1 Like

So you did…I’ll change it back
He must not have read all the way down or something…

2 Likes

Lot 9 $60 @Yetigrows
Lot 14 $60 @Bow4Buck
Lot 15 $60
Lot 18 $60 @SeymourGreen

1 Like

There is a big difference in f1 to f2, your odds drop significantly on potency.
People probably, most likely consider me one too but I prefer f1’s to f2’s.

Some of it has something to do with the breeder, too each their own.
But the further away from f1, yeah there’s some loss.

Maybe they’re like me and maybe it’s not a knock on you @HaRdRoC.

1 Like

@HaRdRoC lot 6 110

2 Likes

Lot 9 $65
@WubbaLubbaDubDub

1 Like

While there is no arguing that F1s are better than F2s I would think there are way more people growing F2s and above than F1s. Many times F1s are priced out of many growers reach.

4 Likes

I could argue that…it all depends what your looking for f1’s have more diversity, but if you match up 2 stellar f1’s to make f2’s that could be better, all depends what you’re looking for.

I thought I should add that I’m not talking about the Orange Goji, I’m just talking in general…
Some may take that, as me saying the f2’s are better, not saying that at all… 50 did God knows how many plants to create it and I picked the best outta 6 plants. Just to set the record straight, since this is the internet and all…:rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Ok that makes sense. I meant if you are looking for the same traits in all the plants but yes you could make F2s better then their F1 parents with selective breeding. You got a good point.

2 Likes