Auction to help our fellow OGer @Pawsfodocaws and his lovely wife @Mrs.Paws Part 1

Ok, I see, that one got missed, lol. Would have been easier to say that bud. Here it is didn’t tell me much :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

When you paypal me after messaging me for pp addy
Please include lot number in dm

7 Likes

My bad DD i be in my head having convos no one else is privy to.

Apologies

5 Likes

And I’m glad you got it :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Naw man, no apologies needed. All good bud.

7 Likes

Let me just say that you’re an awesome person man. So cool of you to do all this kinda stuff. Glad to call you a friend. :metal:
images(7)

11 Likes
3 Likes

Great to see you here brother, I miss the trolls. Was a fun time.

4 Likes

Ok folks, I am a bit under the weather but part 2 will happen later today. Just keep an eye out, you won’t wasn’t to miss this.

18 Likes

Same here. Get better bud.

8 Likes

@Cannabis ,. Your lot are the last needed for collection.

Lots 1 to be paid

Thanks everyone :smiling_face: for all your bids and donations we appreciate you all so much. Cant wait to see what goes down in round 2.!!!

@DougDawson your help made this happen, i dont know how to thank you. We appreciate you so much man. I really want you to know that. :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

20 Likes

No worries @Pawsfodocaws . Kind of dead on my feet today but will be putting up round 2 this evening as planned. :v:

15 Likes

Thanks for the reminder! I was seed shucking for the first time last night and didnt realize the auction ended. Glad I wasnt snipped! :sweat_smile: sent you a message for the PP info.

4 Likes

Good deal man np

2 Likes

So… i assume you will message the donors when you receive their payment… or hows this work?? @Pawsfodocaws @DougDawson

So everythings paid?? So i message winners now and get deets for shipping to them?

I apologize… never did the donor side before :rofl:

3 Likes

Everything besides lot 1 has been paid. I feelyou man, i was getting overwhelmed my self. I believe doug is going to collect addys. And send them to all seed donors

@DougDawson is this correct?

3 Likes

I can just message mine if he wants and make that easier… its cool either way…

2 Likes

Well see what doug says soon.

2 Likes

Hes already rockin the new auction lol… hes a hard friggin worker… i think he may be a robot

5 Likes