Auction to help our fellow OGer @Pawsfodocaws and his lovely wife @Mrs.Paws Part 1

Sure bud, if you want to message them and then pass the info on to me, that would be great. One less thing for me to do. Much appreciated.

4 Likes

Ahh man not that again lmao :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmfao! Jk jk :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So all of them then doug? Is that what im understanding? Thats fine i just want to be sure… and im happy to help i know youre already busy

2 Likes

Well I was just thinking of the lots you were in but hey, if you are volunteering I would happily take you up on that. Still feeling really shitty today and wish this dam bug would get out of me.

4 Likes

Already on it… ill collect all safe addys associated with each winners og name and send to you in 1 big message for ease of use

@DougDawson

4 Likes

I hope you feel better broski! Damn germs!!

3 Likes

Thanks bud, that’s a huge help. There will be 30 or so more in round 2 :rofl:

2 Likes

Give me a couple minutes bud, I likely have a number of these from the JPS auction that just ended.

2 Likes

Ok so I only need @Cannabis , @Bayarealivingsoil , @g1900 and @Tejas . I have the others bud.

2 Likes

You need my addy?

2 Likes

Oh crap i messaged everyone lol

2 Likes

I did this because this is what was specified. That handle has my money and my mailing address and can provide it to you @DougDawson .

3 Likes

Which makes me not trust you with my address, FYI

2 Likes

Sorry that it got confusing bud. I asked that @Pawsfodocaws collect the addresses and it got a bit overwhelming for him so I was going to do it myself. Been really sick the last few days and @Terpsnpurps offered to do the address collection for me above. So nothing nefarious there, he was just trying to help me out. Sorry for the confusion, I get folks are rightfully protective of their info but the message from @Terpsnpurps asking for it is on me. :v:

5 Likes

Lol i understand no harm no foul…

1 Like

This initally started because i need to ship to winners of my beans i had in the auction…

Which… i still do need @Bayarealivingsoil

If @Pawsfodocaws has it he can get it to me as well…

But i assure everyone… and most who know me know… id never in any way risk anyone on og … or my right to be here… and definitely not lose my amazing friends ive made which are very many… so… no worries everyone lol… terps shoots from the hip :+1:

5 Likes

Its nice to meet you though… I’ll have to swing by your log if you have 1 and check er out

1 Like

@Pawsfodocaws you able to complete your end of the deal?

I’d hate to think you were only capable of accepting the funds, but not finishing your part of the transaction. My address is sitting in your inbox, it’s the section right next to the part about sending you money.

Edit: @Pawsfodocaws …I just confirmed you handled your end of it last night when we spoke :+1:

1 Like

Whoa. Everyone please chill. This was to assist a family. Thats it thats all.

6 Likes