Auction to help our fellow OGer @Pawsfodocaws and his lovely wife @Mrs.Paws Part 1

There will be another round when DD gets all this last one shaken out straight.
:+1:t4:

5 Likes

dunno how he does all he does. heā€™s like santa for seeds but he works everyday

7 Likes

I suspect he has enlisted the help of the Underpants Gnomes :wink:

14 Likes

I as well did kot know you playedā€¦
Led zeppelin was my bread n butter learningā€¦ , then on to metallicaā€¦ , then pantera, then slipknot, then tool

5 Likes

Bid lot 20 to $50. @amendment3

2 Likes

I completely forgot about the underpants gnomes!!! :laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl:

5 Likes

I cant believe no-one is going after that ice cream punch from greenpointā€¦ those 6 beans costed me 147 dollars!

3 Likes

so THATS phase 2

2 Likes

Cant find a flag throwing image to insert. So @Terpsnpurps:

2 Likes

30 green backs on lot#9 if itā€™s still going
@Bayarealivingsoil

2 Likes

Lot #9 is currently at 40 dollarsā€¦ @Osogreen261

Fair warning to all on that lotā€¦ i will bid myself on it before i let it go for less than half of what i paid for the 1 packā€¦

4 Likes

Lot #9 $60

@Bayarealivingsoil

Why I oughtaā€¦

6 Likes

Ok getting closer lolā€¦ thank you bay lolā€¦ man i just couldnt let it go for so littleā€¦

Good luck on that 1ā€¦ im sure theres a reason it was higher than all the other stuff offeredā€¦

4 Likes

Lmfao! Youā€™re crackin me up over hereā€¦ i can just see that fist shaking lol

60 is close enough for meā€¦ good luck @Bayarealivingsoil :green_heart: :potted_plant: :seedling: :herb:

5 Likes

All bids have been updated everyone. Get them in while you can, just under 8 hours to go. :v:

4 Likes

You should do that last call sometime before ā€¦ seemed to really amp things up last auction

@DougDawson

5 Likes

$50 on lot #20

@Amendment3

3 Likes

Iā€™m tapped out right now or Iā€™d jump high on that one! Weā€™re trying to hold on to enough fuel money to make it to OK for the gathering.
:+1:t4:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been at it since '64 although guitar and not drums. We should do a collab.

Led Zeppelin influenced

2 Likes

On post 144 I upped the lot 20 to $50.

1 Like