Auction to help our fellow OGer @Pawsfodocaws and his lovely wife @Mrs.Paws Part 1

That’s why I bid after reading this. :grin:

5 Likes

#5 $120 @Rmevet

6 Likes

$50 on lot # 15

@luxton

4 Likes

@DougDawson I know it is too late to donate seeds-- but is there somewhere to send $$$ ??

6 Likes

I am using pp for donations @Lady.Zandra63

3 Likes

Also i believe there will be a second round. So possibility of donations of seeds may still work. You would have to ask doug

5 Likes

Can you PM me the info I need for Paypal??
Most of our seeds were sent elsewhere, and are not accessible at the moment.

5 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws is correct, there is a second round coming but he will pass over his PayPal address. Thanks for your support @Lady.Zandra63 and the rest of you for your bids. They have been updated.

7 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63 donated 20$

6 Likes

I wanted to say to all of og and all of whom put this together, as well as doug for organizing and running this thing…THANKs to all of you. We consider og family. It truly is. I will be here, hopefully for a very long time. And i will be present as much as i have been maybe more now, We appreciate all whom have donated as well as bidded on lots. Im not sure how to say anything about this other than, you, og amazes me when we all come together and help eachother out.
Overgrow the world with love…and peace.

Stay kind everyone.

27 Likes
5 Likes

Iron Maiden, they had a story to tell. Love that band.

6 Likes

Think you might have forgotten to update lot #16 to be $80 @DougDawson …otherwise I’m still interested in taking it for $70 :joy:

2 Likes

Me too man… i used to listen the hell out of the live after death album … and a few others… i can play run to the hills on drums lol… very tiring song bro… definitely made me faster practicing it

7 Likes

I didn’t know you played the drums brotha. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I’ve been thinking about getting a set again. It’s been a good 5 years. Props on able to play run to the hills brotha.

For me Achilles Last Stand and Song Remains the Same from Led Zeppelin are the two songs that helped get better. Still hard to it 100%. Arms noodling out. Great way to get your blood pumping. Barracuda is another fun to play on the drums. Too many to name really.

5 Likes

Third auction called ??

As far as I know there was to be two rounds @hawkman . I’ve been on the road a lot so haven’t been following along every post. Did they mention a third round??

2 Likes

sorry ,wanted to know if there is going to be another round -((Need to save more monies !! some great stains offered

2 Likes

No prob man. Just sitting here waiting for a bite to eat and a cup of coffee before heading out again.
:+1:

4 Likes

will their be a part 2? i just saw this and yall generous fuckers got them prices up a bit high for me to jump in… if not I wanna donate

4 Likes