Auction to help our fellow OGer @Pawsfodocaws and his lovely wife @Mrs.Paws Part 2

Ten characters :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I gave him a whole minute out of pity. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thanks Dr. Cake or i would have sniped ternpnperps on lot 35. I had to pass on the x18 as Johnny Potseed has a very small number of them.

3 Likes

OM4 was callinā€™ me

5 Likes

Sorry @Talygrow , you missed your shot.

GrossFrequentHyracotherium-max-1mb

11 Likes

I will get that one expedited on my grow schedule and send you some seeds when I make some F2s. Thats all I am focused on over the next 12 months is making and spreading seeds around!

I am going to be honest. Those Mr. Nice packs had my eyes more than the Bodhi pack. No disrespect on genetics from the GOAT but the lineage of those Mr. Nice fit into some ideas I have down the road.

12 Likes

Yepā€¦i lost time to looking for to check and tag last bidder :sob:

5 Likes

Pixie65 got 2 nice lots for 20$. You were meant to have these seeds. Also Cummings had some favorable fate.

Glad we could raise some decent money here for our community.

11 Likes

Another fine job @DougDawson cheers

11 Likes

All winning lots please dm me for pp information. Thank you please include which lot in the dm. Many thanks everyone, and many thanks @DougDawson as well as the wonderful donors

11 Likes

Iā€™ve a sealed pack of Mr Nice SSH from 2010 I think. Not sure any will sprout. I have 2 packs of rez SD IBL, and an old pack of Paradise Sensi Star, but no luck popping a few Iā€™ve tried.

7 Likes

Great job keepinthis all together @DougDawson ā€¦in sickness and in health. Where have I heard this before.

7 Likes

Ok everyone. Let me start by thanking both the amazing donors and all you wonderful bidders. We brought in $2400 in this round for the seed lots. So adding everything up with round 1 and cash donations, we have managed to pull together and raise $5780 for @Pawsfodocaws and @Mrs.Paws . Amazing job everyone. Please contact @Pawsfodocaws to make payment arrangements. Once he confirms payments I will be reaching out to the winning bidders for their address information to pass along to the donors. :v:

23 Likes

Mr.bee has an old seed sprouting method. Soak rice and lentils for a week, or something similar. Might be worth it.

2 Likes

Lmfao meant 65 not 55 lmfao oh well nice win

3 Likes

I thought you might have bud and I tagged you but didnā€™t get a response and just couldnā€™t assume.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I get for harvesting moving rooms around lmfao not paying attention to shit n time

3 Likes

Iā€™ve tried that, plus many others with no joy. They werenā€™t stored properly.

4 Likes

Ok folks, I sent 2 PMā€™s out that included all the folks tagged in this message asking you to send me your info and the lots you won.
@Gadarien
@emeraldbullfrog
@Amendment3
@Talygrow
@BRMTreefarmer
@OG619
@BTYGMO
@SargentPiff
@Pixie65
@DrCake
@Cummings420
@Jimdoors