Auction to help our fellow OGer @Pawsfodocaws and his lovely wife @Mrs.Paws Part 2

Thanks doug, ive been doing work, ill get back to you later on the list. Tonight

4 Likes

No worries, I got to do some stuff that doesnā€™t include staring at my screen updating bids, lol. Time to feed my poor plants. With tomorrow being Thanksgiving here I will have the day off and deal with this stuff. :v:

13 Likes

Right on Thanksgiving thats cool

6 Likes

Yeah man. Got turkey, stuffing, cauliflower, mashed potatoes, gravy and cheese sauce coming my way. Going to be a beautiful day.

17 Likes

Welll dang man good for you, enjoy you deserve it .

5 Likes

Thanks bud, looking forward to it. Been a good weekend. Got the auction done, got an amazing dinner with the family coming and even got promoted to Team OG today. Time to smoke a fatty and do that plant thing. :v:

21 Likes

Congrats on the promotion man!!! :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Happy Turkey Day @DougDawson !
Congratulations on making the ā€œTeamā€!

8 Likes

Thanks @Pawsfodocaws and @Bobgrows , I appreciate it.

7 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for holding this shit down while being ill. Sets a standard sir. Enjoy your meal and family.

@Pawsfodocaws, glad to see so many come through. Stay strong sir.

For all the seed providers thank you as well.

8 Likes

I think I am going to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving so I van have an extra reason to roast or fry a turkey :laughing:

8 Likes

I noticed that, congratulations and well deserved! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Way to go everyone!
:clap::clap::clap:

10 Likes

Why not, turkey day is any day we want, lol. Small history lesson for everyone. Canadian Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday in October. In the United States, Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. Americans model their holiday on a 1621 harvest feast shared between the Wampanoag people and the English colonists known as Pilgrims. Canadians trace their earliest thanksgiving celebration to 1578, when an expedition led by Martin Frobisher gave thanks for its safe passage.

Thanks @Mad_Barry :v:

18 Likes

I will trust your knowledge more than what I was taught in school about Thanksgiving! Tomorrow is Columbus day for us which I say :fu::fu::fu:I always respond with Happy Indigenous People day :grin:

7 Likes

Congrats. Well deservedā€¦ā€¦Well deserved.

3 Likes

I believe lots. 22, , 27,30,35,42,46,47,50,51,55,57,58, and 59 are left to be paid upā€¦ going strong so far. Have a wonderful night

4 Likes

Iā€™d love to have #35 if it doesnā€™t get paid for :smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face:

5 Likes

Same with Lot #59 Iā€™ll pay 60 if it goes unpaid but Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be paid ANYWHO THANK U @DougDawson for these amazing auctions hes pulled together back 2 back an also a huge SHOUT OUT to ALL the SEED DONORS THANK U for all ur support an THANK U all to whom participated an won their Lots ANYWHO have a goodnight OG FAM see u guys in the morning

4 Likes

Sent u a DM with my info THANK U again for everything u do around the OG FAMILY @DougDawson

2 Likes