Auction to help our fellow OGer @Pawsfodocaws and his lovely wife @Mrs.Paws Part 2

Lots # 21, 22, 24 bids for $25 each

Lot 46 bid for $50

5 Likes

$60 on lot 41.
$75 on lot 23.
$50 on lot 26.

5 Likes

Lets goooo

4 Likes

$50 on lot 28.
$40 on lot 44.

4 Likes

Ok folks. Bids have been updated. Itā€™s 1am and 6 am comes early so I am off. Have a good night and I will see you all tomorrow. :v:

10 Likes

Lets get these 2 lots started

Lot 27 15USD
Lot 48 15USD

2 Likes

Lot 21 $40. @emeraldbullfrog

6 Likes

Lot 52 80 @hooddirt

3 Likes

Lot #35 $20

2 Likes

Lot # 32 - My bid is $45 - Sorry @Bayarealivingsoil

2 Likes

Glad to see a ā€œPart 2ā€ canā€™t wait till ā€œPart 3ā€ want to wish all good things head of you @Pawsfodocaws Things always work out sometimes not as one expects --Peace ! (just wonder how many more members have issues ?) maybe ā€œauctionsā€ can find a regula place here at OG - I sure hope so !!! _ then maybe one can cancel
patronā€™ donations and just give to members who have issues >? Thoughts ?

Donations to memebers do not keep the website going thou. I didnt know there was a 3rd auction scheduled?

2 Likes

@hawkman , we canā€™t turn OG into a constant auction to make money for members. We are a cannabis cultivation site. Canceling Patreon donations drastically hurts OG as it is a big part of its funding. One thing has nothing to do with the other. Not to mention the ton of seeds and labor involved. Joe has been amazing in allowing these to happen, but we dont want to abuse his kindness. Also, there will be no part 3. These things take hours a day and canā€™t go on forever. :v:

17 Likes

90 on lot #52 @BTYGMO

3 Likes

Lote #52 - 100$ @OG619

4 Likes

110 on lots #51 and #52 @Vegabom and @Mr.T

4 Likes

@LoveDaAutos and @JohnnyPotseed

Only US means , shipping only in US?

Asking because Iā€™m not in US , but using US address for seeds.

Thanks for participating and donation :green_heart:

2 Likes

Lote #52 115$ @OG619

5 Likes

Ok, updates are done. I must get back to work. Thanks for your bids. :v:

4 Likes

It means shipping to USA only so if you uave a USA address to ship to, you are good.

2 Likes