Auction to help our fellow OGer @Pawsfodocaws and his lovely wife @Mrs.Paws Part 2

Thanks Doug :pray:

2 Likes

I said I’ll ship worldwide

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed , your donations came in late in the game and a couple were grouped with USA only lots. Its just they way it had to be. Ok, really got to get back to work, been stuck in my car typing on my phone for an hour outside the hospital now.

6 Likes

I saw there…
Anyway , Cool , thanks :pray:

5 Likes

No problem, just know I ship worldwide always

5 Likes

I believe 7/10 of your packs are set to worldwide but 3 are in USA only lots.

5 Likes

No problem my friend

4 Likes

Lmao… just how i pictured it!!!

3 Likes

@DougDawson you put me in the wrong lot. Should be lot 21 not 24. Thanks brother!

3 Likes

Saw this cool little guy while driving between sites.

13 Likes

If you see him following you between any more sites it’s time to be worried… :skull:

5 Likes

#48 $50.00

#50 $50.00 @hooddirt outbid

4 Likes

Thanks for this I think there is a mistake on the update though i was bidding for the lot 46 you put me for the 32.

I appreciate your help with everything you do for us :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hey @Pakore , now you are confusing me. You were put in the wrong spot, not on lot 32 but between lots so I moved you but you never bid on 46, you bid on 48? Also, you just got outbid on #48.

1 Like

Thanks ! agree there is much work with donations. No problem I’m still donating to patreon , in fact I’m going to increase $ amount. Thanks for saying"OG is not a auction for site for members to make money" many thanks for Joe and others involved in making “seed run” Also personal donations for members can all be done with PM ? This is a Cultivation site

4 Likes

Lot 51 $130 @OG619

3 Likes

Absolutely.

Got your bid, thanks @Coffweed

4 Likes

125 on 52 an 40 at 15
@Mr.T your move…

5 Likes

So $135 on #52 and $15 on #40, correct @hooddirt?

2 Likes

$15 on lot 45
$15 on lot 47

Thank you! :v:

4 Likes