Auction to help our fellow OGer @Pawsfodocaws and his lovely wife @Mrs.Paws Part 2

$40 on lot 57 please sorry @JonPott

5 Likes

I am about to have ramen and salad myself! I hope you are feeling a little better?

5 Likes

$40 on lot 56 @JonPott

6 Likes

Ok, all bids are up to date, thanks everyone.

4 Likes

Not a huge issue as it made me chuckle DD but lot 52 has me tagged for one of your offerings. I am not that cool to have such generous fire to donate. :laughing:

5 Likes

Ill be sending @dgcloud s lots out to the winners. I just seperated them and they are ready to be packaged and shipped to the highest bidders, again i want to thank all those whome contributed and helped this happen as well as @DougDawson for his relentless efforts towards og. And well all you ogers whom have contributed… we thank you, the mrs. And myself.

20 Likes

$60 on lot 54 @JonPott.

Apologies, *

5 Likes

Do you mean lot 58?

3 Likes

Typo, #54.

4 Likes

Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

I better not bid just yet. I’ve been drinking, you know, and smoking some Bag of Oranges S2. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah, that’s the ticket! About 20:58 hrs eastern. Muahahahaha. [rubs hands together with glee]

Y’all been warned.

12 Likes

Lot# 32 $50 sorry @belleswell
Lot #40 $25 sorry @Beau
Lot #47 $35 sorry @JonPott
Lot #53 $50 sorry @JonPott

5 Likes

$60 on lot 53 @Talygrow

3 Likes

Lot #53 $65 sorry @JonPott

4 Likes

$75 on lot 53 @Talygrow

4 Likes

#53 $100 @JonPott
#54 $70 @Beau
#45 $50 @Cummings420

@DougDawson on #46 should not be my name

4 Likes

#45 $60 @g1900

4 Likes

Let’s go get those bids up peeps it’s last weekend to help MS. PAWS out let’s finish this STRONG

3 Likes

$110 on lot 53 @g1900

5 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. All bids are up to date. There was one last lot added to the auction. Normally I would not be adding these extra lots so late in the game but hey, it’s to help you @Pawsfodocaws and his Mrs so what the hell. Check out the new lot #59 for all your haze needs. :v:

8 Likes

Lot #43 $25 @Pixie65 sorry
Lot #59 $20

3 Likes