Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

Hello @Pixie65 , please post your bids again and tag the members you are outbidding. Sorry about that.

4 Likes

Thank you for the Offer @Mattman your awesome dude but i have more seeds than i can shake a stick at.To take on more Would be too greedy of me.Just need to find some more Moms and start some popping waiting till the smoke clears then bam ill be back at it.I still have my Frankie mom all that matters Shes being a Trooper thats for sure

5 Likes

Hey, @DougDawson. I sent a donation from D’s Delights. I was hoping to join the sticker club. If there’s a snag with that, no worries just wanted to add on to the Potseed fund!

4 Likes

Ok I see, after re-reading your post I’m pretty sure I read it wrong the first time ha ha. No worries man. I sure hope your process of elimination goes smoothly. Having a Frankie mom around is pretty righteous too. I picked up some fem Frankie from @JohnnyPotseed So maybe in the future I can also have a trooper hanging out in my veg room as well.

3 Likes

Lot #8 $30.00 @Amendment3

1 Like

Sorry @Longtooth , lot $14 is already at $40. Ok folks, everything should be correct and up to date now, thanks for your patience. Dinner time.

10 Likes

$30 on #3 @Amendment3 thanks :+1:

4 Likes

Hey DD just wondering how many more ‘rounds’ do you anticipate?

Is there a $ goal? We all know $5,000 might get you a mile in an ambulance but it helps. Gotta feeling if theres a goal we will surely blow past it.

Thank you for your service is also an appropriate phrase for teachers, nurses, firefolks and our own @DougDawson

Peace

6 Likes

Thanks @Pixie65 , your bid has been recorded.

Just 2. LemonadeJoe was gracious enough to allow us to use OG for this and we don’t want to push our luck.

The only goal is to give @JohnnyPotseed and Rose some relief. There is a ton of great stuff in round 1 and there will be lots of great stuff in round 2. All we can hope is that folks bid with their hears and not their heads. :v:

12 Likes

If that happens… :scream: :exploding_head:
There was a helicopter ambulance that’s just shy of $10,000 itself. That probably won’t get covered. 3 other separate ambulance rides from hospital to hospital, the one is around $2800. others not in yet…Labs done every 6 hrs, half of which won’t be covered, x-rays, CT scans, EKGs, EMGs, sonograms, medications and injections hourly or more for over 2 weeks. Also, the hip operation to replace the femur knuckle,… plus the upcoming heart valve replacement. Appt for Monday morning to dicuss.
All I 'm hoping for is enough to set up a payment plan and help lessen this financial drag.

THAT, I feel is a goal that is being reached! I do thank everyone for this assist!

29 Likes

Johnny I think they need to make weed illegal again for us to help you on this one sorry… that’s crazy expensive… you can always become an Italian citizen and get it all free - jokes aside I think also we will blow past this goal

$35 on lot 1 wanna try that island skunk @alex

8 Likes

Lot 8 - $40 @pine

Lot 24 - $40 @Coconuts

3 Likes

lol IKR?! …

6 Likes

Just ship it to Sweden :rofl::rofl::rofl: We have early 00 Sour Diesel prices here for Spanish boof. Good bud is extremely rare and goes for A LOT…

This is a joke ofc :saluting_face:

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

Ok, all bids updated. Please do not edit your posts to make bids as they might be missed. Thanks. It’s after 8pm, taking a break, back in a bit. :v:

9 Likes

We need on OG ambulance service. No bigger markup, even more than illegal schedule 1 control narcotics including cannabis.

8 Likes

16 Likes

Haha, you guys are hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

i will bid more, but you guys gotta outbid my bids 1 and 14- if I do win either of those

… expect an open pollination and a new strain called

18 Likes

@DougDawson You can add $30 to the paypal donations.
Thanks.
:pray:t4:

9 Likes