Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

Dude, you are suppose to tag the person that you are outbidding not yourself……

5 Likes

my bad haha
i bid $35 on lot 27 (@alex )then saw the picture below.
was confonused :rofl: but ill tag according to

5 Likes

Lot #25 $50 @Amendment3

5 Likes

This isn’t hard. The evidence of your bad bid is on the picture of your own post. You tagged the right person but bid less than what he did……

4 Likes

ahh…i think you are missunderstanding…

basically,
@alex bid $30 then I outbid $35 (it isnt updated).
Later I saw your post saying @StrongerthanDirt bid $40 before but wasn’t updated so I bid $45 and tagged @StrongerthanDirt

i was trying to explain you about the situation that’s why I mentioned $35 above. that wasnt bidding. just right above you can see i bid $45 on the original post you replied

6 Likes

I bid $80 on lot 17. @Boozer

7 Likes

Ok cool thank you, I thought you were bidding again. My bad!

4 Likes

$60 on 16

@MyrtleGrounds

:popcorn:

5 Likes

Lot#2 $30 @Amendment3
Lot #14 $35 @Amendment3

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed $30 donation sent, when I first heard of the emergency situation that had taken place, it was very concerning. My wife and I are sending good vibes your way, she can relate after hip replacement surgery in 2021, I can relate as well after last years heart attack. What we all can relate to is the enormous amount of money that is charged for any major surgery. Stay above ground and looking around my friend, I hope what is taking place here help’s ease the mind while you recover.

Thank You @DougDawson @Budderton , @Kyumonryu , @santero , @CoastalMarySeeds , @Oldjoints , @CapnCannabis , @LoveDaAutos , @Greenfingers , @GCBudz , @InTheWoods , @pine , @THCeed , @Rhai88 , @NDNCHILD , @boatbum325 , @emeraldbullfrog , @toastyjakes , @JonPott , @MoBilly , @Bobgrows , @BigMike55 , @Amendment3 , @Wizdom, @SubzeroIceKold and @blowdout2269 it is a honor to be a member of our community with you.

34 Likes

Bid $100 on Lot #29 @Coconuts

10 Likes

Donated 20dollar no need for the sticker…

7 Likes

$50 on number 4 please - @Amendment3

5 Likes

Congratulations, your $100 bid has activated the bonus prize offered in post number ~69. Prize fulfillment has been initiated. Thank you for your service.

13 Likes

I placed $30 bids on Lot 5 and 6 right back at Post 63 I tagged @Amendment3 but the bids weren’t recorded. I also tagged @DougDawson back at Post 100 about the bids that I had placed. Doesn’t matter it will sort itself out :wink:.

3 Likes

Sent a donation of £35 approx $43ish via PayPal - Hope everything gets better for you both and @JohnnyPotseed that you get well quickly :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Ok everyone. Finally home again, feels good. Give me a bit to go through all the PM’s I have received since yesterday. Once I get that squared away, I will go through and clean up things in here plus update all the bids. Then I got some gardening to do since for some silly reason, I started up my next run for BOGBubble before kicking this off, lol. Be back in a bit and thanks for all your bids. :V

29 Likes

Wish i had more Seeds to donate but fate has handed me a bump in the road and i got hit by thrips and had to toss out 70% of my plant stock and the last two mothers i have are hanging on for dear life these little bastards were nuclear this year.When i found that tube it was by complete accident i lost it awhile back and forgot about it drove me nuts really bummed me out.I found those the same day I Found out Johnny got hurt.I always told myself they would go to a good cause between this and the vet give away i can rest my mission was completed,Now on to the next one.Im so happy everyone came in and chipped in and formed a team its going to Help out Johnny and Rose and take some of the sting off them bills.Thank you @Heliosphear for the Kind words and what you do and thank you everyone who helped out @DougDawson my man thank you for keeping the engine running and being the conductor of the train,I couldnt have done it without you @Bobgrows your one of the best Distros of beans You helped me with the Vet run and the Johnny Auction .Your one cool Cat in my book i look forward to working with you in the future if youll have me.Lets get this thing up running and kick this mule.-:billed_cap:-:fire::dash::v:

17 Likes

Hey @CapnCannabis if you need some more seeds stock hit me up in a private message I have no problem shipping you some goodies man. Non-beneficial bugs, suck!

7 Likes

Sorry @CanuckistanPete , $40 was already bid on 28 on post #78. Apologies.
Sorry @Igor , $40 was already bid on 12 on post #78. Apologies.
@Coconuts , you have been outbid on lot 29.

Sorry folks, looks like I did miss a post last night but that’s been corrected. I see what happened, I was going to update his bids when done rolling. Dam that Paonia Purple Paralyzer apparently fogged that out.

16 Likes