Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

Have also now sent 20 buck donation. Good karma to you mate!

5 Likes

$30.00 sent to Rose and JP.
No sticker required

6 Likes

I refunded that. Sorry but we canā€™t accept in the form of a payment, since thatā€™s not a business account, and they charge fees plus put a hold on any money sent as a payment.
The gesture is appreciated, truly.

tag @Halforc

7 Likes

Sent $100.00 via PayPal.
Get well soon.
Family.

Yup, Got that right. :smile:

8 Likes

Lot #17 can be mailed anywhere in the world. If the winner is from the United States shipping is free. If the winner is from outside the United States the winning bidder would be required to pay the exact amount for tracked international shipping.

3 Likes

$50.00 on #21. @Vegabom youā€™ve been outbid.
$50.00 on #23. @alex youā€™ve been outbid.
Peace.

2 Likes

In OP folks

3 Likes

Got an appt Monday morning to discuss the heart valve transplant. They just keep wanting to load the wagon more for this ol mule to pull! lol Although Iā€™m told it wouldnā€™t be until after Iā€™m out of recovery from the hip operation in about 4-6 more weeks.

4 Likes

Looks like I might have to up my game. Some of these lots seem to be going for way too cheap. I wish I had the funds to buy them all. I thought we were trying to help our friend. Not always get some thing on the cheap. Just my opinion.
And thank you for your donation here.

4 Likes

They definatly are at this point, but it is not over yet, hopefully things will heat up, if not I have money to burn and will be bidding on my own lotsā€¦ā€¦.

8 Likes

Thanks to our meeting in May. I already have a few of your lot varieties. Many thanks again for that. I am also curious what will come up in round two. Please let me know if I can help you with any supplies. I would be more than happy to do so.

3 Likes

uh oh the old school guys coming in and flexing buying their own beans which we know are the best ahahaha the masters - Iā€™m getting priced out. need to go find some cash (outta likes) - iā€™m getting that iss i didnā€™t even know what it was but am fixated on it now - no matter how many cookies you young bucks make youā€™re not going to wipe out these dudes. Theyā€™re the ones that made it happen for us

8 Likes

Appreciate that bro, but I think I can handle the shipping, others have offered also and I have steered them to donating to JP.

3 Likes

I have already done that. And I donā€™t think Iā€™m done yet. Iā€™m not a rich man. But Iā€™m not broke either. I will end up with some thing. Let the games continue.

4 Likes

You wonā€™t go wrong with the ISS, very frosty pleasant smokeā€¦ā€¦

7 Likes

Is round two up yet. ??

Naw brother, DD will put that up after this one is done. Tomorrow is the end of Part 1

4 Likes

I was wondering. I did not see beans in the first round, that look interesting to me or that i have not already received from friends.

And by the looks of thingsā€¦ There may be a round three.

3 Likes

Someone asked about the possibilty of round 3, Doug said all left will go into round 2

2 Likes

Sounds like round two might have a bigger list from everything Iā€™ve seen

4 Likes