Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

“Don’t believe the hype”-Public Enemy

There will be money moving tomorrow. Any lots finishing less than ____ will be shocking. Just learned about the opportunity to help JP by donating beans a few days ago. Alone I am not. Folks raiding fridges around the world. DD adding gear to rd 2 while keeping rd 1 running smooth.

“People are saying its gonna be huuge”- Shane Gillis

4 Likes

Is there anyone on OG who prints t-shirts? And if so would you be able and willing to print 1 single t-shirt?

I know it’s a big ask and not very profitable. I have a very dear friend and fishing buddy who is going to be 83 on his birthday this year and want to have a t-shirt printed for him.

5 Likes

Send me a PM on design and difficulty. I can do some basic stuff.

8 Likes

As I read through this thread, there seem to be some folks who are being “priced out” of the bidding, as well as some who say the bids seem pretty low for what’s being bid on and who it’s for.

I’d like to simply remind folks that the thrust of this auction, its very reason for being, is helping our brother Johnny and our sister Rose. It’s not about the seeds, it’s about manifesting our love for J & R.

I have every confidence, if you want to, you can simply mail them a cash donation you can afford and they will be so very grateful.

21 Likes

They are shipped free within the USA, outside USA has to pay for shipping. If you are good with that, I will post your bid.

Please confirm amount so I can add it to the cash donor list, thanks.

Afraid not, that would end up an almost 3 week event. That’s just not in the cards. However, round 2 is set to be pretty amazing. :v:

14 Likes

Yes I stated I was hoping to see better bidding on the lots. But it had nothing to do with the seeds and everything to do about helping my friends.

12 Likes

Yes @Oldjoints ! I have a greater appreciation for the caliber of people who are part of this community. Name me another forum with folks that would step up and actually DO something for someone, no matter how deserving they are, that is in need.
Y’all are amazing. Each and every one of you that are helping in whatever capacity you are able. Including just a note of compassion and wishes for healing and strength.

14 Likes

Lot 17 $150 @Golfnutt

9 Likes

Looks like @Halforc had the previous high bid on
Lot #17, at $110

Now @XgrimmX has the high bid on Lot 17, at $150

2 Likes

Whoops, sorry about that didnt see that in the thread. I just looked at the list thank you for the correction.

2 Likes

No, I didn’t post their bid as they didn’t confirm if they would pay shipping and that lot needs people outside the USA to pay shipping. Inside the USA, the donor covers shipping. I recorded your bid @emeraldbullfrog , thanks. :v:

5 Likes

That was my bid of 150.

3 Likes

I stand corrected on the shipping, I reckon I misunderstood the ‘rules’ posted lol

2 Likes

Yup, sorry, I fixed that. :v:

2 Likes

Most are shipping on their own dime my friend. In that case though, it’s a large lot coming from 1 member so USA is on them, outside USA, the bidder has to pay for tracked shipping.

5 Likes

Understand, appreciate everything being done by all of the citizens of the OGniverse, and especially YOU!

4 Likes

Is the first auction still open for bids?

Any chance we get an update on current highest bids for lots?

2 Likes

Read the first 2 posts bud, they answer both your questions. :v:

4 Likes

#9 $30 @Amendment3
Unless someone else has bid.

Hope you’re getting better @JohnnyPotseed
:]

2 Likes

Looks like @Chara bid $50 for lot 9.

3 Likes