Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

Was messing with @Ivy and his bumper sticker.

1 Like

lol no problem, brother. Outta likes so here ya go
:heart: :heart: :heart: :rofl:

5 Likes

The $100 was already bid, yesterday I think, and the sticker was mailed, yesterday for sure. You’re gonna be a sweet skunkin’ and willie nelsoning sumbitch here soon.

6 Likes

Ok no probs I’ll see if I can figure out how to do it as a friend family gift. Sorry about that mate.

2 Likes

outta likes brother, that one might disappear. so here ya go
:heart: :heart: :heart: :+1:

2 Likes

I just sent ya another $50 through paypal @JohnnyPotseed :grinning: :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

says I’m outta likes, so here ya go brother
:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Ok I think I did it right this time, let me know @JohnnyPotseed and apologies for the mess around mate.

2 Likes

Thanks for your donation @chronix.

1 Like

Yep, @Halforc it shows as in and did right. lol thnx!

2 Likes

Thanks very much for your donation @Halforc , I have recorded it. :v:

1 Like

55$ on lot 28 please, @Pixie65 thanks

2 Likes

$160 on lot 17, will also happily pay all shipping costs to @LoveDaAutos assuming they have PayPal. Hope I’m doing this right.

Cheers

@XgrimmX

8 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
At the end of bidding, auction closed. Rose and I will be tossing in an additional bonus to the top 10 bidders. Pick any two packs of strains/crosses on our list. We’ll ship worldwide free.
In case of any ties, the winner will be chosen through use of a random number generator.

25 Likes

Im just glad you are getting the support you need @JohnnyPotseed

8 Likes

Look at this guy. Here we are tryna help him get out of financial trouble and hes worried about giving freebies away. What a guy!!!
Thats all i had to say.

21 Likes

We can do that, lol being ‘seed-rich & cash-poor’ :sunglasses: :+1:
Too damn bad the medical professionals won’t take barter (Ganja seeds) for payment… just saying, lol
@BigMike55 besides brother, it’s only a matter of 10 stamps.

14 Likes

That’s awesome @JohnnyPotseed. All bids have been updated folks, thanks for your bids. :v:

5 Likes

I know right? Cash poor, seed rich :rofl:

3 Likes

I know there’s something not quite right with that picture, but it’s just the way of stuff for Rose n me, lol

6 Likes