Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

:heart: :heart: :heart:
Many thnx indeed!

11 Likes

Doug has to partake of some nourishment while it’s hot, lol Otherwise his boss-lady might get upset!

16 Likes

Just sent Rose and Johnny $25 via PayPal.
Johnny get better ASAP!

18 Likes

@DougDawson feel free to reach out in the future for donations! I make a lot of seeds and love to share. If theres room in this auction for more packs I’d love to contribute.

19 Likes

Sent $20 on PayPal, no sticker needed, @JohnnyPotseed I’ve enjoyed your contributions to this community and wish you a good recovery!

22 Likes

@BudWhisperer :heart: :heart: :heart:
@ABushOfKush :heart: :heart: :heart:
@RainToday :heart: :heart: :heart:
So many thnx to all of yas!

21 Likes

Donations recorded. @ABushOfKush , you bet there is still room. I will always make room. I will invite you to the donor PM. Please list your donations in there and I will add them to part 2 of the event. Thanks.

17 Likes

I will definitely be participating in this one! Having made a couple of purchases from JP in the past, he is about as real as it comes when it comes to this seed slinging thang!

I really hope you and Rose get some relief from this @JohnnyPotseed , you two most certainly deserve it.

15 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: Rose says thank you and I do also!

13 Likes

Look at that, post 31 and it is still over an hour away. I love you all OGers. Now if I just had the power to pin the thread, lol. Ahhh to be a mere mortal. :rofl:

13 Likes

Would you please include me to the donor PM? As i’d like to offer a nice pack to the 2nd round. Thanks!

10 Likes

I just posted my offerings in the donation PM for round 2!

Thanks again for doing all this @DougDawson and big love to ya @JohnnyPotseed !

:hugs:

10 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: You folks are my family, and we appreciate this no end!

17 Likes

Absolutely, invite sent bud. Many thanks.

6 Likes

Mitakuye Oyasin

mitakuye-oyasin-9-artwork-by-david-behrens-nanyehi-one-of-the-most-important-women-in-american-history-cherokee

11 Likes

lol exactly! :heart:

3 Likes

Ok, one more then it’s doobie time. I love this one.

10 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:
For those that aren’t aware. Rose and I are registered Native American Indian, the words ‘MITAKUYEH OYASIN’ basically mean ‘we are all related’… the earth, sky, animals, people

She’s full blood, me… I’m a half-breed (read mutt)

37 Likes

With a water heater being I may need to sit this auctoin out. I am glad I was able to contribute to a donation to this auction that was a tough choice but know its the OG thing to do. @JohnnyPotseed or as I like to say Mr. Potseed, you are loved and cared by this community immensely. We got you O.G. Fam :heart_hands::heart_hands::heart_hands:

7 Likes