Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

:heart: :heart: :heart: Everything done, either cash, bids, or donations are truly appreciated.
Also, very important! lol are the good vibes and well wishes!

12 Likes

I have always felt that way, The Lakota expression sure encompasses it nicely.

9 Likes

Oh no!!! Get well soon Johnny! Was not aware of all this!
I sure hope you are recovering well!
My Mom shattered her hip- now has rods, pins, plates etc…hopefully, you didn’t have to get as much hardware as she did!
Hope your Cardiologist is keeping you running like a Swiss watch-- and comfortable.
Hang In there @JohnnyPotseed:heart:

We sent some seeds through @Carty (direct to johnny I believe?)
Hope it helps! :blush:

8 Likes

Hey there @Lady.Zandra63 yep, I listed em and also gave you and @Draig credit in the list. Quite the list of incidents over the past few weeks, lol fell n broke my hip, then about 12hrs later heart attack (in hospital) now they tell me I gotta have a heart valve transplant, also to add insult to injury I got an enlarged prostate and have to self-catheter until the medication takes effect (hopefully) complications after surgery are making things slow/rough, but I’ll get there!

11 Likes

Naw, the femur and knuckle were separated and they put in a new knuckle, with a couple rods to connect to the femur.
Thnx for the well wishes, dear lady! :heart: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

Soooo, it looks like we are at $755 so far, bidding will start in 10 min. :wink:

9 Likes

Say what?! lol Ya mean $155?

3 Likes

Nope, I mean $755. @Amendment3 put a $20 opening bid on all 30 lots :wink:

14 Likes
2 Likes

DAYUM! Very much appreciated my friend @Amendment3 ! :heart: :heart: :heart: :man_facepalming: :scream:

7 Likes

We are a go for launch, good luck bidders. :v:

giphy

OGers, come out and play.

11 Likes

Helluva list for this first part! Thanks to all the donors!

3 Likes

There are people here teaching so much more than NPK. What a wonderful place. Thanks Rose and JP for all of your contributions to plant and country. Big ups! Blockka Blockka Blockka!!

Can i offer sealed store bought packs? Not a chucker but have some Bodhi packs Id be honored to contribute.

Peace

12 Likes

Absolutely, much appreciated. I will invite you to the donor PM. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’ll go $25 on 17 and 25 for #18 @Amendment3
@JohnnyPotseed I popped that Unicorn Island last week with something from exotic, cali connect, and BCS and yours popped a full day before any others… I’m excited!

3 Likes

please! I know I’ll bid on um

Lot 17 $50 @hooddirt

3 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery @JohnnyPotseed ! That’s a lot to deal with.

I’d be happy to help, put me down for $25 on lots 24, 28, 29 @Amendment3

2 Likes

May I do $50 on lot #22 @Amendment3 pretty please and thank you.

2 Likes

Ok, sorry folks, had to fix some stuff but it’s all fixed and all bids have been recorded. Thanks for your bids. :v:

6 Likes