Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

So is the next round starting today or tomorrow to give @DougDawson a day of rest on this day of rest?
lol

4 Likes

I honestly have no idea, lol
I personally would beg for a day of rest! lol

6 Likes

Yes, 9PM eastern time, the auction end time is posted in the first post of the topic-- If you click on the time in that post, a pop-up will show you which time zone it is referring to.

2 Likes

Lot 26 $65 , Sorry @Tejas

3 Likes

@DougDawson
Hey bud, it looks like one might have snuck by ya:
Post 360, @BRMTreefarmer destroyed my measly $50 bid on lot 10 with a $100 bid.

4 Likes

In general I hate alerts, but for these auctions we need some alert system, I keep checking itā€™s nice to help Johnny, but also super fun to bid on seeds - I donā€™t want to create the NYSE of seeds here that kind of freaks me out, but i think OG should be careful someone else doesnā€™t do it, because if there should be a true seed exchange anywhere it should be on OG, I canā€™t even look any other social media it makes me sick

anyway $45 on lot 15 @Longtooth Iā€™ve wanted those beans since I first saw them

letā€™s roll

6 Likes

Iā€™d prefer not any usernames or anything else, other than ā€˜Get Well Soonā€™. please
When you send the PP payment, just DM me the amount & name it was sent under and Iā€™ll relay to DD, thnx.

7 Likes

@DougDawson our friend @Hashpants sent $50 through PP.

7 Likes

Ok everyone, bids are updated. When taking payments for the lots I would suggest that folks just add the number of the lot as a note. Just the number ie. 28. That make sense to you @JohnnyPotseed ?

5 Likes

That will do, yes. But I ask not to put any notes with username, etc PP is touchy and I donā€™t want to get shut down.
Just Get Well Soon and lot number

2 Likes

I understand and it makes sense. The lot number is just for final payment. We donā€™t want them to use Lot.28, just 28. A simple number so you can match to lots.

3 Likes

Yes please. No ā€˜lotā€™ or ā€˜#ā€™ in frontā€¦ just the number alone, only.
Well, lol the number and simple message ā€˜get well soonā€™ PP is aware of support coming in from a lot.

3 Likes

PP and other companies like that are weird. I too would avoid anything out of the ordinary and stick with the generic. A heart emoji. Get well. Feel better. With love. Stuff like that! Iā€™ve had a few accounts (and banks) that donā€™t like me anymore because of silly things people put in comments (adult world but not much different to them ā€“ higher risk). In any case ā€“ Iā€™m stoked to see us coming out for JP! I wish I could do more right now, but know I can do more soon. In any case, hoping yā€™all have a wonderful day today and am getting ready for those sharp shooters later tonight!

3 Likes

13 Likes

No rest for the weary @DougDawson ? lol

2 Likes

From personal experience i can say its a lot of work organizing all the lots, donations, bidders, and then winners

4 Likes

Allright, thats a time differenz to CET.
125 $ on lot 23
Much love !

6 Likes

Ok folks, all bids have been updated, lots for round 2 have been put together. There will be 64 lots in round 2. Letā€™s finish round one strong, shall we. :v:

you-have-a-5bc4c4

12 Likes

Will there still be lots at $1 per seed in 3 hours.
How many alarms are set.
Will all tha fps practice pay off.
NFL employees bidding for beans instead ofā€¦
Shaping up to be an epic end to rd 1.

Thanks DD

5 Likes

IMG_1714

9 Likes