Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

Nope you’re totally right it’s “Cultivator’s Choice” on my pack, I was just working from memory :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed $50 sent by PP with message. 25

5 Likes

Sent 55 to PP for lot 8 @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

I was to late on that snipe, good win!

1 Like

That was me putting Lot # , sorry. I did read the original posts before paying to make sure I was following protocol, but I missed the specific instruction later in the thread by not reading all the unread comments. My bad.

7 Likes

All good bud, doesnt look like it caused any damage thankfully. I wasnt going to call anyone out specifically but appreciate you for saying it. :v:

4 Likes

Payment for lot 12 sent just now.

1 Like

OJ and BasementGardens has passed on the bonus seeds. That will make the number game not necessary. As only 10 are left.

2 Likes

This so awesome to see the OG FAM coming together like this for a special cause helping out @JohnnyPotseed this is especially heartwarming to see just with all the negative going on in this world now anywho I just wanted to say im glad to be apart of this OG FAM an cant wait to witness other amazing stuff OG does

8 Likes

This is correct. So if the 10 folks on this list would send me their addy info & their two picks, I’ll work on getting em out to yas! Congrats and thnx!
@BRMTreefarmer
@xgrimmx
@Jpaul70
@OPJ
@Jpaul
@inthewoods
@terpsnpurps
@hooddirt
@Amendment3
@bcc

11 Likes

we’re pickin from ur list of strains right?

2 Likes

Any 2packs on the list

4 Likes

Yeah i’ll pitch in. Ive had bad days weeks months and years. I get $200 for 100 haze seed. Plus $10 shipping stateside $20 for over seas. Buy it now please i do not do auctions.

18 Likes

I would take you up on that, except I would have to wait until payday on Fri.
So if this offer works on a “layaway” system I’d jump on it :joy: but I will pass and hope that someone else takes the Haze quickly :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks so much @TomHill for offering up your seeds to help out @JohnnyPotseed . That’s very generous of you. :v:

4 Likes

Actually, scratch that last message. I’ll take you up on that offer for the Haze @TomHill :+1:

After all, this is the one and only time that I get to do this for JP :green_heart: :peace_symbol: and for him I can afford to eat lunch & dinner all at home this week!

19 Likes

Right on man. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Which list is that ?