Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

Go to post 2 in this thread……

Don’t forget to read the rules in post 1 so you know how to bid correctly.

5 Likes

May need to horizontal scroll, the current bid/bidder are listed all the way to the right

4 Likes

Thats what it was smh

Thank you so much man lmao @emeraldbullfrog :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks brother :pray:

Man quite a list!!!

:fire:

2 Likes

$30 for lots 1, 23, and 27. @Amendment3

4 Likes

$50 on lot #9. @Amendment3

1 Like

$35 on lot #5 @Amendment3
$35 on lot #15 @Amendment3
$40 on lot #16 @DirtySlowToes

Hey JP - Hope you are healing quickly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hey @DougDawson may I be added to the donor list? I have more seeds than money and they will do the most good.

4 Likes

Thank you all! The healing is a slow process due to other existing conditions slowing/fighting it. But nuttin for a stepper! I will get through this, lol hardheaded ol fart that I am… I have too many strains/crosses planned to grow, lol the bills are the biggest PITA at this time, but I think this auction will give us the ability to make payments and get em down. I have an amazing support group here on OG, and that keeps me in a positive frame of mind.
Rose says to thank you all, she couldn’t believe the response this morning when we checked in!

31 Likes

$60 on Lot 18 @Mrgreenthumb

:heart:

3 Likes

Just tag the bidder in your case it’s hooddirt

2 Likes

I saw higher bids in the chat(thread) after theirs — why I tagged the other two.

(I guess to be proper I should have only tagged the highest — just didn’t want confusion!)

2 Likes

Nothing in chat counts, only what’s on the board

5 Likes

When @DougDawson has time from his regular business day, he’ll update the board.
That man is simply amazing, lol he works at 3 different hospitals, and does so much here on OG! A walking dynamo!

11 Likes

Ok going back I see what you were saying, you could have just tagged Mrgreenthumb since he did post on the board and was the last bid.

2 Likes

Done and done. Also no rush @DougDawson — please be human and exist outside of OG! lol

Much love @Oldjoints and @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

Hey @Coffweed , you didnt say for whuch lot?

1 Like

Haha — drink the coffee oops. Over edited.

1 Like

If it helps, I always check the board first and then go to the most recent posts. Then I scroll up reading backwards to check if there are any bids not updated on the board for the lot I’m interested in

Welcome to OG auctions :v: :grin:
Just wait til you see what can happen during the closing hours! Mark your calendar & set an alarm if there’s anything you really hope to get, and watch for snipers in their gillie suits
:evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :wink: :point_right: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree:

8 Likes

You have been added to the donor PM @GREANDAL .

All bids have been updated, thanks everyone.

I have a number of PMs, I am not ignoring you. I will answer them after work. I dont want to open them, as they will not be highlighted any more. :v:

6 Likes