Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

#6 $30 @Amendment3

Thanks @DougDawson for doing this event!

2 Likes

Your bid has been updated @BudWhisperer :v:

1 Like

my kefir sister bounced me off lot 15 so Iā€™ll go $40 on lot 14 thatā€™s looking sexy the bubba and appalachia, @Amendment3

i do wanna see some johnny potseed beans in there can never have enough of those or some jack herer and some hazes for the next round Iā€™ll be bidding on those if they pop up in the auction - damn and I thought I had enough seeds, not to mention I really need to make some fresh crosses of my stuff for you guys and willā€¦ this is a great morning!

5 Likes

@alex Lot 27. $35

Putting my gear into this was discussed. But itā€™d be defeating the purpose of this auction.

7 Likes

I got a bunch going anyway can never have enoughā€¦ that franken chem looks potent

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed offered a whole pile of seeds, but I requested they be left out. If you are looking for his seeds, please head over to his thread where all his seeds are for sale. You can pick up as many as you like there. :v:

13 Likes

Who would do such a thingā€¦ (runs and hides)

10 Likes

of course we have both choices I wasnā€™t thinking - right now I got frankieā€™s little pony, frankie, thunder rose, and the other thunder one going lots of thunder over hereā€¦ will go feed some coco

2 Likes

I request official ruling on post 146 for lot #5, 15, 16.
Post 162 for lot #14.
Post 76 for lot #27, 28.

3 Likes

70 on 18 @Coffweed

3 Likes

What are you talking about? Ruling on what? Thats a pile of posts?

4 Likes

I think there were some bids that missed recording

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to make a donation too. Is that still possible?

5 Likes

Could be but I am not guessing. I will look when at home, updating is hard enough with my phone. Seems odd that bids on 6 lots could have been missed. Anyway, back to work I go.

3 Likes

Yes, there is a PayPal address in the top post.

4 Likes

Nope, I checked the first 3 listed and they were all recorded sitting in my car before coming into my 3rd hospital. So I have no clue what ruling is being asked for. I am sure he will clarify.

3 Likes

I think he is talking about this:

The only bids that are valid is lot 27, 29 and arenā€™t recorded.

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. My phone is not always right.

1 Like

@StrongerthanDirt $45 for Lot 27.

4 Likes