Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 2

Dear doctor, with many years and many braincells of experience — you have to plug in your computer for it to turn on. Have a great day. -IT

4 Likes

Thats the difference between users and techs. Users make sure its plugged in, techs make sure its plugged in on both ends :wink:

9 Likes

Haha, best tech support joke ever! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Good morning y’all. I see your bid @Vegabom , and I’ll raise it to
$65 on lot 86 please

4 Likes

It’s very cool seeing the stickers landing for y’all! Thanks for letting me know. :facepunch:t3:
The next round has left the building!

Y’all are the greatest group of folks around! Thank you for all you do! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

40 Likes

$55 #35 @StrongerthanDirt

5 Likes

Lot 31 50 @boozer

Lot 80 70 @tejas

Lot 92 100 @rastafarhigh

7 Likes

#84 $50 @Pixie65 :v:

5 Likes

Sorry for the slow updates but it’s been a hectic day. All bids are updated, thanks.

8 Likes

Got mine when I came home today, many thanks bud. :v:

5 Likes

I got my sticker today too. Thanks @NDNCHILD ! They look great!

3 Likes

$20.00 cash donation in PP from initials M.M. please raise your hand so you can be put on the list, thnx!

6 Likes

Received mine @NDNCHILD !
Thank you! :pray:

3 Likes

@MikeyMeteor maybe

3 Likes

no, this was the member’s real name.
I just posted his initials, the whole name is on PP. But it’s no OG nic.

3 Likes

Update
Took a couple days to discuss with family. The doc told me Monday visit, my Aorta valve is normally the size of a garden hose and it’s down to the size of a straw now. They’ll wait until the other organs in my body are straightened out, which can take up to 6months-1year, because they’re afraid of complications that could make it a ‘failed’ attempt. Unless things take a turn for the worse in the meantime, which means they do emergency heart surgery immediately.
The ‘need’ for this can happen any time from now up to 3yrs max. With the heart valve replacement, I can have 5-10 yrs more or longer even. They can do another replacement at that time for another 5-10yrs, but that’s all. I think 10-20 yrs more time to pester Rose sounds good to me!
I ain’t done yet! Too many strains/crosses to do!
The overwhelming outpouring of love from OverGrow is just unbelievable! We do love yas all and thank you all!!
edit… I’ve never been one to air my problems for general viewing, it’s hard. But I feel y’all deserve to know how things stand, especially considering this HUGE assist!
Our finances were in the hole from the extended hospital stay and afterwards.

50 Likes

Well that’s some good news JP it’s 4:20 smoke a bowl lol

5 Likes

2f5b99d8-7795-4107-874b-f5ab637f7659_text (1)

12 Likes

I’m outta likes otherwise everyone would get some lol

1 Like

lol It’s 420 somewhere all the time! So we make sure to hit for every time zone, lol

11 Likes