Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

Here there OGers. I come to you again on a quest to help out one of our own. I am sure most of you already know our friend, @JohnnyPotseed . He is a sponsor on OG, a breeder of strains, a seller of seeds, a bringer of advise and wisdom. If you have interacted with him like I have you likely know him to be a kind and generous straight shooting man. He now needs our community to come together and give him some support.

So a little back story. A couple weeks back @JohnnyPotseed took a fall which broke his hip. He was taken to the hospital where he proceeded to have a heart attack. They days that followed comprised of many tests and meds to get his heart under control so they could work on fixing his hip. Thankfully in the end, they got him taken care of and he is now back home recuperating from the ordeal. One of the added problems to this situation was the very things that was helping him, costs a ton of money. There was an air lift ambulance, regular ambulance and many other things that went into getting this man well enough to go home but all of those things came at a cost. So not that he is home and the bills are starting to pile I we decided it was a good time to put on a fundraiser auction.

So I reached out to a bunch of great OGers and in OG fashion, they stepped up with amazing support for our friend. Our donors are @Budderton , @Kyumonryu , @santero , @CoastalMarySeeds , @Oldjoints , @CapnCannabis , @LoveDaAutos , @Greenfingers , @GCBudz , @InTheWoods , @pine , @THCeed , @Rhai88 , @NDNCHILD , @boatbum325 , @emeraldbullfrog , @toastyjakes , @JonPott , @MoBilly , @Bobgrows , @BigMike55 , @Amendment3 , @Wizdom, @SubzeroIceKold and @blowdout2269 . A huge thank you to all of the donors who are not only offering up their personal seeds but shipping them out to the winners. This event would not be possible without all their generosity.

Now that we have gotten things together it’s time to do an auction. This will happen in 2 parts with around 6 lots going up for bid. Perhaps more as we get through this event. I am going to open this up today with the first 30 lots. This part will run from 2024-09-12T01:00:00Z2024-09-16T01:00:00Z . Once completed we will do a second round.

Now some folks are tight on cash and won’t necessarily be able to win a lot but you still want to participate. If so cash donations are welcome and can be sent to (DM @JohnnyPotseed ) which is under Rose Daniel. That’s @JohnnyPotseed’s wife’s PayPal account. All payments and donations will be made straight to them.

As a bonus for anyone who donates $20 or more as well as all auction lots, will get a sticker designed by @Rhai88 and purchased and provided by @NDNCHILD . Here is the event sticker you will all receive. Please post your donation in the thread so Rose can Verify it and we can get @NDNCHILD to send you your sticker.

So there you have it Overgrowers, let’s all come together and give our friends a hand, shall we. I will post the first 30 lots at 9pm Eastern time or in 2 hours and 20 minutes. Keep an eye out, good stuff is coming.

heres-johnny-the-shining

62e936f7fb7f7234689efe2f25c6d579faeb6ac8-ezgif.com-resize

4Mdc

b38c84593d1ec4cf58071229e3f1de3aabc400ac-ezgif.com-resize

9fffc6354f0bae478428bafbe83af1fae5e2ddd2-ezgif.com-resize

Auction rules

• Each lot will be sold to the highest bidder.
  • You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.
  • When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.
  • :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.
  • Bidding starts at 10 USD. Minimal bid increment is 5 USD.
  • Auction will end on 2024-09-16T01:00:00Z. Last accepted bid needs to be placed in the last second of an hour or earlier.
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)
  • :money_with_wings: Donation options will be done using PayPal.
  • :package: Shipping is included in the bid unless otherwise stated.
    Winning lots will be shipped via standard mail.

Cash Donor List
@sfzombie13 $20
@chronix $20 & $50
@tuned $40
@Coffweed $30
@BudWhisperer $25
@RainToday $20
@freed111 $25
@BTYGMO $35
@simadon $25
@Heliosphear $30
@Skywalkerf1 $20
@LonelyOC $50
@Igor $50
@nick $43
@Strikingviking $20
@mobilly $30
@Pixie65 $25
@mongbae $30
@not-notjosh $100
@Zanzibar $50
@Golfnutt $100
@BigMike55 $30
@MrHamilton $100
@Piter $25
@mota $100
@pine $30
@sunra108 $100
@Halforc $20
@Hashpants $50

100 Likes
Lot Cultivar Sponsor Type Qty Highest Bidder Amount
1 Island Sweet Skunk @oldjoints P/F 10 @alex 50
Strawberry Diesel X Space Dude @oldjoints P/R 10
Bubblegum x LPC @oldjoints P/R 10
Wi-Fi x Faceoff OG Bx2 @oldjoints P/R 10
2 Island Sweet Skunk @oldjoints P/F 10 @coffweed 50
3 Island Sweet Skunk @oldjoints P/F 10 @Longtooth 45
4 Island Sweet Skunk @oldjoints P/F 10 @nick 50
5 Island Sweet Skunk @oldjoints P/F 10 @organical 50
6 Island Sweet Skunk @oldjoints P/F 10 @Pixie65 50
Willie Nelson @oldjoints P/R 10
Purple Poison Cookies #6 f2 @oldjoints P/R 10
7 Island Sweet Skunk @oldjoints P/F 10 @ivy 60
8 Island Sweet Skunk @oldjoints P/F 10 @Sailorboy 55
9 Island Sweet Skunk @oldjoints P/F 10 @chara 50
10 Island Sweet Skunk @oldjoints P/F 10 @BRMTreefarmer 100
11 Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze x Malawi Gold aka Maze @Budderton P/R 12 @BasementGardens 100
Labrador @Budderton P/R 12
Sherb Breath F3 @Budderton P/R 12
puck bc3 F2 @Kyumonryu P/R 20
12 Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze x Malawi Gold aka Maze @Budderton P/R 12 @bcc 70
Golden HP (triangle/Appalachia x 88g13hp) f2 @Kyumonryu P/R 12
14 Berger bubba kush cut x bubba (pollen from barefrog/huesos) @Kyumonryu P/R 12 @mikeymeteor 65
Golden HP (triangle/Appalachia x 88g13hp) f2 @Kyumonryu P/R 12
Bing (fat cherry x wookie) f2 @Kyumonryu P/R 12
gorilla bubble bx5 x puck @Kyumonryu P/R 12
15 Berger bubba kush cut x bubba (pollen from barefrog/huesos) @Kyumonryu P/R 12 @oldjoinits 75
Bing (fat cherry x wookie) f2 @Kyumonryu P/R 12
gorilla bubble bx5 x puck @Kyumonryu P/R 12
ogkb bx4 x golden HP @Kyumonryu P/R 12
16 Original Dankster GDP F3 (made from Ken’s) x Larry OG Bx4 @santero P/R 10 @coffweed 60
Furry Animals Yeti OG F2 (Loompa’s) x Sour Cindy F1 @santero P/R 10
ogkb bx4 x golden HP @Kyumonryu P/R 12
CBD Cheese @coastalmaryseeds A/F 5
17 Cap Junky S1 @lovedaautos P/F 10 @xgrimmx 170
Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0 @lovedaautos P/F 10 Outside USA pays shipping on lot 17
Cap Junky x Hawaiian Lites @lovedaautos P/F 10
Mephisto Grappa S1 @lovedaautos A/F 10
Mephisto Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 @lovedaautos A/F 10
Mephisto Double Grape S1 @lovedaautos A/F 10
18 Original Dankster GDP F3 (made from Ken’s) x Larry OG Bx4 @santero P/R 10 @hooddirt 70
Furry Animals Yeti OG F2 (Loompa’s) x Sour Cindy F1 @santero P/R 10
Pack of Peanut Butter Breath @coastalmaryseeds P/F 5
Blueberry @coastalmaryseeds A/F 5
19 Franchemstein Frankenstein fem crossed with Chem d bx1 @amendment3 P/R 10 @lonelyoc 65
Big Sur Holyweed @greenfingers P/R 10
Chem 91 SKVA S1 @Gcbudz P/R 10
CJ91 (Cap Junky x Chem 91) @Gcbudz P/F 10
20 Franchemstein Frankenstein fem crossed with Chem d bx1 @amendment3 P/R 10 @amemdment3 70
21 Franchemstein Frankenstein fem crossed with Chem d bx1 @amendment3 P/R 10 @Jpaul 150
Contango @inthewoods P/R 12
22 Black Market Golden State of Mind Snow’s Golden Dragon X Bodhi’s Sunshine Daydream @boatbum325 P/R 11 @Mattman 50
Black Market Golden State of Mind Snow’s Golden Dragon X Bodhi’s Sunshine Daydream @boatbum325 P/R 11
Black Market Golden State of Mind Snow’s Golden Dragon X Bodhi’s Sunshine Daydream @boatbum325 P/R 5
Bing (fat cherry x wookie) f2
23 Franchemstein Frankenstein fem crossed with Chem d bx1 @amendment3 P/R 10 @OPJ 125
Contango @inthewoods P/R 12
[[Haze x Sk1] x Sk1] x [Haze x Sk1] @inthewoods P/R 12
24 Franchemstein Frankenstein fem crossed with Chem d bx1 @amendment3 P/R 10 @coconuts 65
Rick Moranis - (Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry) @rhai88 P/R 10
25 Faceoff OG Bx2 #6 x Faceoff OG Bx2 f2 @oldjoints P/R 10 @heliosphear 50
Fem Auto Mix @oldjoints A/R 10
Sour Bluetooth @capncannabis P/R 11
26 Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze x Malawi Gold aka Maze @Budderton P/R 12 @Igor 65
puck bc3 F2 @Kyumonryu P/R 20
27 Faceoff OG Bx2 #6 x Faceoff OG Bx2 f2 @oldjoints P/R 10 @alex 60
Blue Tara f3 @oldjoints P/R 10
Alien OG @oldjoints P/R 10
Fem Auto Mix @oldjoints A/R 10
28 Faceoff OG Bx2 #6 x Faceoff OG Bx2 f2 @oldjoints P/R 10 @Jpaul 150
Gojigum @oldjoints P/R 40
Blue Tara f3 @oldjoints P/R 10
9 lb Hammer x PPP @oldjoints P/R 10
29 Faceoff OG Bx2 #6 x Faceoff OG Bx2 f2 @oldjoints P/R 10 @inthewoods 100
Gojigum @oldjoints P/R 10
Blueberry Hashplant x Bluberry NL @oldjoints P/R 10
Alien OG @oldjoints P/R 10
30 Faceoff OG Bx2 #6 x Faceoff OG Bx2 f2 @oldjoints P/R 10 @terpsnpurps 80
Gojigum @oldjoints P/R 10
Blueberry Hashplant x Bluberry NL @oldjoints P/R 10
Sour Bluetooth @capncannabis P/R 11
82 Likes

It begins.

16 Likes

Aaaaaand we’re off!
And we're off! 2

19 Likes

$10.00 aint going to get it. I bid $20.00 on all opening lots. Now I expect none will win. Ladies and gentlemen welcome to thunderdome.

39 Likes

First 30? How many are we expecting? Just curious. Don’t want to blow the budget in round 1 of…… Thanks for any heads up

10 Likes

Oh, this is so wonderful! @JohnnyPotseed has had an incredibly positive impact on me in my short time here. I will absolutely get in on this! Thank you @DougDawson And everyone else involved in putting this together for our dear friend. I really really fucking love this place!

18 Likes

I sent Johnny and Rose $20 through Paypal. :smiley_cat:

25 Likes

We do want to take a moment to thank everyone that participates, no matter the amount, it’s the thought and the show of support that matters most to Rose and myself! Thnx @chronix

86 Likes

Let the beans rain down on us. Overgrow the world!

16 Likes

Thanks @Amendment3 , I will record those when I post the lots.

I would say at least 60 lots. :wink:

Amazing, thanks @chronix . I have put the cash donor list at the bottom of the OP and added you to it. Much appreciated.

25 Likes

Dammit! Outta likes already, lol go figure right?
Here ya go brother @DougDawson
:heart: :heart: :heart:

40 Likes

Hey @TeamOG , will one of you please pin this event. Thanks. :v:

19 Likes

glad to help out and that i can. i got some seeds off johnny last year and haven’t had a chance to grow them yet. he’s a great guy and hooked me up with some freebies for ptsd.

14 Likes

Thanks! @chronix and @sfzombie13
Thanks! @DougDawson that list will make things easy to keep up with! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

11 Likes

Im not one that really enjoys auctions.
So, paypal sent JP. :slightly_smiling_face:
First get healthy, then worry about the bills. I hope this helps. :v:

15 Likes

@Stardawg2024 stop in and stay awhile, this is all for a good cause for our good friend.

10 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: Many thnx, my friend! When DD gets back from eating, I’ll let him know so he can put your name on the cash donation list, for the sticker also.

15 Likes

Let’s get this party started!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Sent $30 for now. Staying tuned for auctions! :heart:

9 Likes