Audrey III and Photo double grow

Lovely garden you have going.
I love me some lst, great work

2 Likes

Well that’s funny :joy: who sees what?:thinking: I saw a baby and my friend saw a gorilla :joy: I can’t unsee it now

2 Likes

Absolutely! You got this! :kissing_heart:

Just water them a bit more…every 3 - 4 days like every Sunday and Thursday or at least every 4-5 days tp keep the soil evenly moist…you’ve lightened it up a bit more so the top and sides are drying out too much which is limiting root space. I would keep the sides and top moist adding a plastic sheet or paper bag to cover the soil for less evaporation and grab some protekt and fulvic acid for a drench then follow it with a cal mag drench a week later with a plain water day in between then flip them to flower but that’s just me and don’t like to do more than a 4 - 6 wk veg though frequently do on a few plants here an there…you’ll figure it out and have all the tools to do so :hugging:

3 Likes

Changed plans on Transplant schedule and got some soil supplies today to try and get DBHP to recover​:grimacing: she needed more soil anyways. The roots were attached to the pot. I defoliated where the soil was too close and any leaves just sucking energy and mulched them. Also added mulch to the top. Ran out of soil mix by Marauder and had to change the soil mix to a 50/50 of the mix the others got and a seedling mix. She’s the sensitive one to nitrogen anyways :grimacing: not much curling, but she sucks it up heavy without much use​:grimacing: training ties removed for now while they’re spreading roots and growing a bit more before retraining. I didn’t water as the mulch already is draining rainwater as I was letting it sit to add it. I’ll water them in after they’ve had some time to search away from the center of the pot.

Jelly Pie is in a 7 gallon pot, Marauder is in a 15 gallon pot, DBHP is in a 15 gallon pot, and Booberry is in the 20 gallon with @MomOnTheRun soil mix and all got mulch over the top. It took me 4 hours to finish, but worth all the back pain​:drooling_face: I can’t wait to see them fill out the tent :grin:

4 Likes

They got pretty cold as I took 4 hours to close the tent finally and they definitely have responded positive to opening the window in there and getting fresh air in there consistently. I haven’t seen a single gnat, fly, or pest in awhile. I noticed some leaves on booberry started to look eaten a bit, so looks like it’s finally time to order those nematodes and predatory mites next check.

1 Like

Brrrrrr she looks a bit cold in there, you shouldn’t let the temp go down past 65 with lights off, 75-80 is optimum.

2 Likes

Lights are on😬 it’s cold outside

I’m just saying that the cold will slow down and may even stop growth less than 65, you need to give them some heat

2 Likes

It’s the eternal battle living here. I can’t get everything I want for controlling the environment. I try to keep the heat below 85f now as that’s been showing the best soil behavior, but with the cold snap finally here I need to look into finally turning my heat on a little here and there to warm up the place without keeping it on all the time.

2 Likes

So far the temp I climbing to 68f​:grimacing: that room gets drafty in the winter. They all look a lot better now too :grin:

DBHP is a little stressed, but trying her best to champ through and recover without all leaves clawing. I defoliated her after she went in the soil and buried the leaves under the mulch. She’s looking a lot better than before though and the new growth seems to be pretty happy right now. Time will tell. There was mild claw development initially, but she seems to have stopped almost as soon as she started to claw.

Marauder is liking the different ratio I gave them compared to DBHP and jelly pie. I had 7 gallons left and another 10 gallons of seed starter mix from coast of Maine. I mixed them together 50/50 added water and then got Marauder in that mix.

Booberry is drooping a little and she might need LITFA or water. My instincts say LITFA and wait for new development to be sure.

Jelly pie is a little transplant shocked. The soil fell apart during transplant, but they did fill out the 1 gallon for with water roots, so they’ll be happy once they adjust. No roots ripped and I was as gentle as possible with it as I could be when the soil crumbled​:grimacing: looking slightly overwatered also, but otherwise much better than before :grin:

3 Likes

I see this Lifta alot what is it, please?

3 Likes

It’s an acronym
LITFA
Leave it the fuck alone

So many acronyms nowadays , you nearly have to be a code cracker @OleReynard

3 Likes

I just came back to OG a couple months ago and saw people saying they were using full strength LITFA and nothing else…someone actually made a bottle…looked legit…lol

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a sort of joke at this point too. It’s so simple yet so hard to do :joy:

1 Like

Lol…found it, it was @ReikoX …lol
@OleReynard

4 Likes

I took some pics before I left for work. I won’t be home in time to check on the temperature of the tent before lights off today​:grimacing: for now here’s the 4 hours after the last pictures. Jelly pie is overwatered for certain :grimacing: good thing I put them in the center. They should hopefully adjust soon with the extra light there. If I see signs of light stress I’m swapping jelly pie and Booberry to see if that helps them both look happier. Either way it’s LITFA time and I’ll just keep an eye on the temperature through the window and to see how they are doing. :grin:

5 Likes

Much happier today :blush: my OCD is coming out strong this grow​:crazy_face: I couldn’t LITFA DBHP as the canopy had to be even​:man_facepalming:

The lights are 30 inches away from the canopy now. I’ll be going back in the tent when they recovered and spreading out the stems out again before flower when they lock in place

While bending DBHP tops yesterday morning that were too close to the lights I slightly snapped one​:grimacing: I repaired it with green training ties I grabbed a small amount of in an emergency and some electrical tape over that. Her canopy is not fighting for space anymore. New growth seems to be pretty happy with the soil. Older growth is clawed up, but new growth is looking a good color and shape :grin:

Marauder is much improved and growing nicely

Booberry is adjusting nicely and looking so much happier already :blush:

Jelly Pie is not doing that great, but the new growth is looking pretty good :thinking: too bad she’s small. I would snip off those leaves touching the mulch.

Jelly Pie and DBHP are both a good example of not using LITFA @Tappy @OleReynard. Though at this point I’ve been pushing DBHP with high stress training so much that she’s so small by comparison😬 she looks to be bouncing back and I’ll have to deal with the OCD anxiety as she needs LITFA before I train her down to a stump with 1 bud🤪

4 Likes

Overall, good looking garden! Your plants are looking like they’ll rebound nicely and fill up that space very well!!! I love the herbs in there!! I have my xmas cactus and a re-veg project with an old lettuce end in my grow…lol. I’m starting to get fruit flies buzzing around my homebrew/co2 injection. Was looking into getting one of those sundew plants or some kind of carnivorous plant to help me out.

1 Like

DBHP fought the training, but seems to be trying to reach out the lowers to match the canopy now😁 she’s officially w she. I found the calyx with pistils finally developed.

Marauder is looking spread out more and she’s keeping a healthy color :grin: no notes really aside from now 3/3 females :grin:

Booberry is eating the lowers a bit that were overcrowded, but otherwise she’s looking so much better after transplant and her lowers are reaching up nicely :grin:

Jelly Pie is still drooped, but not touching the mulch anymore at least.

4 Likes

Change her name to droopy pie if she don’t smarten up ! Looking good I can’t get at marauder for a while interesting to see how she does for you.

1 Like