🇦🇺 Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

Looks like a split harvest might just happen a bit like that this year @Jay.

7 Likes

I hope so :blush: ; and as with most chucks be vigilant for hermies; you’re the first to run that one (I think). :mag_right: :herb: :family_man_woman_girl:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Praying for some rain for you. I hope the fires :fire: die down soon as well. Scary stuff. Plants are looking good. What a nice supportive wife you have. :v:

13 Likes

Yeah, hard to make a plant happy in a drought. Best vibes on a shift in the fire dangers.

5 Likes

This is what I am doing now (thanks to your gift last year), along with a few staying permanently in larger pots.

4 Likes

Good to see you again @DirtDigger. Have you fenced off an area for the girls this year?

2 Likes

This is a bitch in the Southern Hemisphere, especially in the area where Pedro and I live, The short season Northern Hemisphere Indica seem to only get about a month or two at max of grow time before they want to flower, and THEN it’s about a billion degrees and humid as fck right when the buds are at their most chunky. Also we get massive thunder storms, frequently with hail right around harvest time. Only people who are entirely crazy do outdoor grows any more. Here’s to us crazies but ay bro? :tropical_drink: :beer: lol

11 Likes

Crazy is how sweat saturated my clothes are by the time I trek back to my bike at the main trail, cheers indeed :beers:

On the next trip to the patch, I will overwrite the plant tags with a black marker so when I take pics we can all see what brand they are.

13 Likes

Looking great Pedro. Be safe out there. You got some buds going. Sweeeet! Youre one of the most go hard and a true Guerrilla Gorilla. Cool the old lady digs it. My old lady cant smoke so I wave buds at her. Lol. She whacks me for it. :laughing:

1 Like

I dont smoke either :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im trying not to. Believe me if its edible my fat ass will woof it down lol. Gotta figure out how to make some taffies. Ill get it eventually.

3 Likes

It’s obvious by the leaf color how happy they are in that spot! Beautiful start, even if some were early. Like you said, learning op. Happy you’ve been clear of fire on all accounts. Some good looking plants out there!

8 Likes

I’ve found shadecloth and sheep fencing works for my veges. Why not my herbs too?

Also built a greenhouse which has thus far been impenetrable :smiley:

5 Likes

I couldn’t help myself, I had to pop out to see the girls today.

I am pretty sure everything at the patch is confirmed female.

Just one pic for now and a bunch later on.
A cicada shell under one of the Gorilla Glue X Crockets haze leaves.

25 Likes

Starship troopers deluxe :scream::exploding_head::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Damn. I need to resize all my pics to a different aspect ratio to fit properly now to figure out how to get my phone software to do standard sizing.

30 Likes

Looking really good, all that hard work paying off Pedro :+1:

5 Likes

Looking great. Nice growth since last visit !!

3 Likes

Wow! Really big and still spring. Def picked a great spot

3 Likes

Sorry about needing to click on the pictures to see them properly, I didn’t realise ‘full screen’ photo shooting with my phone wouldn’t play well with OG.

Girl Scout Cookies

Some kronocaine x Big Hero to take home

All of the first batch flowered straight up, most will be harvested on my next trip… I might just leave the bottoms to see if they reveg.

A height reference for the tallest one. GG#4 X Super Skunk

The most sativa looking leaves at the patch, Shiva Blues

I am reasonably sure everything is female now, just gotta check on the last in the ground SBPAK on next trip to confirm.

Starting to look good out there!

Pull my finger… Hehehe

It took me a bit to figure out what the white stuff was I could see dotted over the plants, ash from the surrounding fires.

Branching has started on most of the plants so growth should get interesting from here.

I noticed the ground was pretty dry so I gave them a water and upped the watering time by 5 minutes but when I got home I realised it was Sunday and that’s why it’s drier because they don’t get watered on weekends. Next trip I will change the timer to add the weekends and plant 3 more Gorilla Glue X Tutankhamen seedlings.

Rocking :grinning:

31 Likes