🇦🇺 Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

Hey Pedro

Everything is looking great mate, fingers crossed for you it alls continues that way. Keep up the great work my friend.

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

Those plants are VERY green from top to bottom…
Is that typical of plants grown outdoors (in the ground) ?
Wait, I remember reading that you used some amendments…
it looks like they worked!!

3 Likes

Yeh I used some organic fertilizer pellets and some dolomite lime.

10 Likes

this is fucking amazing, how did I miss this thread?
You need a rope ladder and a machete just to access the grow site
Good luck with your psychedelic jungle expedition Pedro!

17 Likes

Lol not quite although the track into the patch will need to be cut again soon the rope ladder is for access to the creek to install and maintain the filter and pump and hopefully won’t need to use it very often.

14 Likes

Looking awesome brother man! I wonder if you could get a re-veg on the early birds? It’d be worth a try. How long till they finish flowering? Pretty soon, huh? I would try seeing how summer is only just about to start. Stay safe and best vibes on those fire dangers. We get them here, although nothing close last summer. peace

5 Likes

I think I might actually go there this afternoon and take the tops from all the finished flowering plants and see if the bottoms reveg.

9 Likes

The GSC looks like it’s revegging. Can’t believe they are already chest high! Damn! They must be loving that Aussie soil!

3 Likes

Yeah some look lanky in the flower department sorta looks like revegeration.

It’s only the one that’s chest high because it’s in a bit more shade I think.

9 Likes

Things looking good bruv… That shiva x blues should get pretty big

6 Likes

Yep the Shiva and Shiva Dream X Blues are all doing good and not even thinking of flowering.

8 Likes

Those your crosses, Bro? Knew they sounded familiar.

8 Likes

Looking awesome out there bro!

4 Likes

Yes ma’am … super excited to see them growing elsewhere … have yours all packed up just didnt send them cos figured id wait flr these new lot to finish up and add them in. Will get my ass to the post office in the next few

10 Likes

Hey mate , love the thread … I’m in the same boat as you. I planted out early in WA (Sept 11th ) got home a few weeks back and all but one Jack Herer and my Franco’s lemon cheese are in flower
I hope some will reveg for me … still trying to post this Goddam vid !!

5 Likes

they are nooo joke ,bloody skippies !!!
I have had them get through a chicken wire fence and strip a 5 foot plant to the main stem in a night , If I find one twisting one up I am going to lose ma shite !

5 Likes

pita, but they taste so damn good :sweat_smile:
You’ve tried pissing in a milk bottles and laying scent? It helps somewhat I reckon
Edit: Yes, I know they’re like a national emblem, on our coat of arms, coins, notes and whatnot. They’re everywhere, and we’re Aussies, and we eat them.

6 Likes

And they keep running kamakazi missions straight into the front of my truck,… skippies; kind of cute but man are they dumb.

7 Likes

Gday @Jay

yes mate , I found a handy little box of animal away stuff - cant remember the name of it atm , but you boil some water ,add in measured amount then shake it until it all disappears , let it cool and then just go wild spraying it everywhere lol
but skippy can be devious and the chicken wire is a last resort , I tell ya being at work and reading these threads makes me wish to be home pottering with the girls

9 Likes

As long as you’ve got a good bar, lucky you.
And it’s good for the environment :grinning:
I think they’re worth about 12 bucks a tail, and if they 're clean you get a free feed too. Win win!
If I had a bigger truck, I could of got a milker and a weiner today. They would of been pissed by the time I got them home though!

4 Likes