🇦🇺 Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

Hey man, was wondering if those Halloween comp beans got to you yet? Jaxmunster got his a week ago…

3 Likes

Nothing yet mate. I will be sure to let you know.
Edit; it’s only day 14, that’s about the quickest stuff gets here.
Edit 2; minutes after this post I had a package arrive that was only sent 7 days ago but that’s record breaking time.

9 Likes

@livingthedream I uploaded my videos to Youtube on a private setting then copied and pasted the link here. That’s the only way I could figure out how to do it. Hope this helps.

5 Likes

Thank @Meesh
I worked it out - not bad for an old dude lol , uploaded a couple of short videos , if you watch them please excuse my language lol

7 Likes

No pics of the patch for another few days or so but some of the seedlings are almost ready to be transplanted out there to replace males that were unceremoniously removed and some more to replace early flowering plants a bit later.

24 Likes

There has to be some dry places there…??? :confused:

Underground in the outback? Get a used opal mine. :joy: :gem:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I might just wait till Sunday to go for a peek at the patch.

14 Likes

probably a cracking good idea I think …similar temps over in the west this week

4 Likes

Damn that’s hot!!!

4 Likes

Yeah it’s off it’s nut at the moment, and fkn dry hot winds too so it’s nightmare for outdoor. Pedro with his rope ladder and solar pump must be one of the few managing to get things to survive!

8 Likes

Yeh on next visit I will change the timer to every day too, at the moment it’s set only for weekdays.

6 Likes

13 Likes

Well there you go, I googled it and it’s actually true :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Maybe its just me, but the wording makes me think you normally eat people.

7 Likes

shhhh ,it’ll ruin our tourist industry if that gets out

8 Likes

You lucky devil. We just started hitting -2c and stuff here. I’ve got 2 sheds with a kinda permafrosted roof. And then my grow shed that’s always bone dry on top. I’ve literally only got one neighbour that’s an interfering. Fatheaded defo just needs some dick (not mine, probably paid for) no other word than cunt for her. But she can’t see my shed.
Even the dog handling police officer at the bottom of my street is kinda nice ffs :joy:

7 Likes

Did you take the spreadsheet down Bro? I was looking to see which females you ended up with again. Next time you’re out, can you get me a pic of your DBHP’s?

2 Likes

I’m heading out there this afternoon and will grab some pics. I’m pretty sure I have weeded out all the males but just have one to check on to be sure.
I will post up the spreadsheet list when I get near the computer.

7 Likes

Dragons Blood Hash Plants

20 Likes

Every plant has been sexed now and this is the current line up.
I will sprout some more fem seeds and replace the flowered plants as needed.

15 Likes