Auto giveaway part 2 **CLOSED**

Wow. I just stepped outside of the building for a smoke. I had no idea that there would be this much interest in my creations.
The way things are looking, I should have a shit pile of feminized, White Widow crosses soon.
Gotta get back inside here shortly. I hope that y’all enjoy these as much as I did. Y’all have a great day. Be safe and Stay HIGH, my friends
Thanks to everyone for making this come together :v:

15 Likes

Crazy cool of yall!

@repins12

CREDITS: :POSTAGE:
@VAkish
@keene
@FattyRoots
@OGSince03
@CornbreadJunior
@MoBilly
@LegsMahoney
@sprinklememaynee
@FiveGar

OG!!! Thank you!!!

Grow4th!!!

14 Likes

Wow kinda remind me of opera seeds for you seeds for her shit seeds for everyone !!!

Awesome so many choices ! @corey !!!

1 Like

Are these USA and Canada only???

Thank you much!

1 Like

Love having auto regs around

1 Like

It’s one giveaway so one pack. But if you see something else that you like tag @repins12

2 Likes

That’s AWESOME!!! Who made these? I’d love to see pics of the parents and the cross if possible!

3 Likes

@repins12 is your answer buddy.

1 Like

Prohibition gum
5 :us:
Please

1 Like

My eyes glaze over. What to do? I can’t take the pressure, pick the first one. Thank you all that participated in getting this together.

2 Likes

@Osogreen
I edited you into the wiki!
Prohibition Gum #5 is all you.

It’s funny, the Prohibition Gum was the strain I would have picked from this page, and was the reason I asked @corey about double-dipping!

Good selection from a bunch of good options!

3 Likes

If you already signed up, maybe ask someone if they want to do some sort of trade. If not kindly ask @repins12 and ask if he might have an extra pack

1 Like

@Dirtron
Hay I have been giving alot of love on here lately, so if thsts your flavor get it im ok :ok_hand:

I got your six,. My friend :v: Shoot me a text, to remind me :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome!!!

Super awesome giveaway bro! Got signed in for the rainbow gumballs! Looking forward to growing em!
Thank you for doing this for the og’rs!!

@repins12 Is the bubble gum from Mark? Did you have to switch the lights to 12/12 to flower?

LOL, I just realized you are doing this giveaway on 2 threads @corey . Ok, got to ask why? I almost missed part 2 cause part one is still going, I am so confused.

2 Likes