Auto giveaway part 2 **CLOSED**

I just stumbled on it.

I did two parts because of the variety of crosses. I figured that this way would be more simple. So I donā€™t have a wiki mess basically. Iā€™m sorry if I didnā€™t mention this in the original description

1 Like

No worries, I just tagged your second thread on your first thread so people know there are more selections :slight_smile: I just had no idea bud. Ha ha, I got a like back, woo hoo.

1 Like

The pollen from the BG male is heterozygous. When crossed with a full auto the offspring will be auto.

I used this pollen this spring on a gg4 auto, and made 300 seeds. Everyone turned out full auto.

4 Likes

Didnt realize it was select 1 from 2, so I removed myself from here and kept myself on the other wiki for that cross. Moved @Pawsfodocaws up to my spot hereā€¦

Thatā€™s fine thanks

Hey bud! Are we supposed to have our names down to only once in any of the two!? Like others, I put my name down on both. If it is a problem, please let me know and I take one out!! :pray: :hugs:

Was wondering the same. I am on both threads. Iā€™ll remove one entry If needed

1 Like

It was intended one pack per person. I tried making things simple, but guess I failed. Just sign up anywhere

1 Like

Keep your names. When things are full Iā€™ll close the wiki

Still time my friend!! You say the word and we do it!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :crazy_face: :fire:

Yes you guys can have 2 separate packs

7 Likes

Super cool, I put my name up again :slight_smile: Man brother, you are raining beans on everyone, you are a rock star.

4 Likes

So the bubblegum didnā€™t have to be switched to 12/12. This is the first of Marks of heard of that hasnā€™t.

1 Like

Oh, we can do two now? I guess Iā€™ll take another one then, already removed mine and someone else jumped on it. :stuck_out_tongue: Either way, there donā€™t seem to be any bad optionsā€¦

1 Like

damn job ā€¦ did I miss this @corey rey still have time? compliments you always do great things

1 Like

Definitely will be keeping my eyes open for White Widow crosses!! Thanks for your hard work @repins12 !!!

3 Likes

What Iā€™m saying is that marks bg carries two sets of traits. One is an autoflowering trait because I crossed it with a gg4 auto and got all auto.

All of these strains that were crossed with the bg pollen are full auto, so you should have up to 50 to 100 percent autoflowering. Maybe @ReikoX can please come by and simplify things

2 Likes

Who doesnā€™t like bubble gum, Thanks @corey

1 Like

Statistically, it should be flat 50%; the mothers are all pp (full auto) so theyā€™ll give that p gene to 100%, and the Bubblegum is Pp, so itā€™ll contribute the dominant P gene to 50% - which will make ā€œfastā€ photoperiods that tend to flower under 18/6, like Markā€™s other ā€œautosā€ - and the recessive p gene to 50% which will make full autos.

3 Likes