AzSeaindooin420's my garden is going banana's! Overgrowing a greenhouse

I love your lunacy! Grow on @AzSeaindooin420 my chair is up front for this :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s fine! Just don’t be getting pigeon poo all over the chair!

Bird :poop: goes in the soil!!! Hahaha

5 Likes

I’m definitely interested that would be awesome. Mine grows kind of funky and stretchy and requires some support but I have never had terps like it from anything else so I’m not getting rid of it.

I’d still be willing to check it out!

@LemonadeJoe why won’t it let me edit the original topic? Trying to update what seeds have taken off and got no edit pencil, only giving me the pencil on the title

6 Likes

Got no wrench on it @LemonadeJoe
Literally no way to edit this one for me and doing updates on this grow log is becoming a bunch of hoops to jump, would it be easier to just ditch this one and do a new one?

I also see being granted leader is manual for now, any set of guidelines to accomplish it being set in place? Play a huge role in the site and usually mentoring other noobs and giving out hundreds of seeds, like to know what I need to do to bump on up next :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh boy :flushed:
That is truly bananiac :seedling: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Amazing gathering…
Congrats @AzSeaindooin420
Pulling up a chair…
:hugs:

1 Like

I have wikifed the first post for you.

4 Likes

Thanks Joe!!

4 Likes

Things are starting to take off, had some issues with ants taking out seedlings so ur seeing cayenne pepper to ward em off, found a couple males already too of sour banana blast and think one of triangle kush x chiquita is one too. Throwing more seeds of em to hopefully find the lady or tap myself out of seeds trying

@highminwin yours is doing well, just to be safe I threw another seed today to give better odds of finding the lady in them so hopefully can post updates of that one too when it sprouts

11 Likes

How can you tell males when they’re only at this point of the grow?

1 Like

Plants will show " preflowers" between 3-6 weeks old, some of those were started 2nd week in march and already seeing balls on a couple, already plucked sour banana blast and waiting a couple more days on the other to confirm

2 Likes

Thanks…I’ve never noticed that…will keep an eye out. Would be really convenient to know.

1 Like

Your watching in the “armpits” where the center stem branches off

Males will be more round and spade shaped and females will be thinner with white pistils eventually coming out of it

8 Likes

Thanks, I know what they look like…I’ve just never seen them when the plants are that size. I just checked mine, don’t see anything yet. They’re about a month for the most part.

Ya 6 weeks at the very latest u should be able to identify if it’s gonna show, there’s still about 20% of strains out there that just refuse to reveal till they are flipped, I call those the sneaky males

2 Likes

One more question about them showing gender (sorry if I’m bothering you)…would it matter if I’d already topped them? I tend to do that as early as possible, and then growth explodes out of everywhere. Would that nullify them showing their sex? I’m looking at them with a magnifying glass but all that’s coming out of the nodes is new growth in leaves.

1 Like

Everything is looking good :+1: and @CanuckistanPete
that’s what you are here for and I hope you enjoying yourself in the OG community so far qnd don’t hesitate to reach out for anything… You’re the BEST place(IMO) with even BETTER people who genuinely care about each other’s grows and well-being and @AzSeaindooin420 u sure are getting quite a few fellow AZ people showing up in force so AZ ouvergrow the world and hope you have a great day happy growing The Doc

9 Likes

Shouldn’t stop em from showing just may delay it since they usually show up on newest growth

5 Likes