AzSeaindooin420's my garden is going banana's! Overgrowing a greenhouse

If I heard of it and could have got my hands on it, I most def would have ran it. Spent the last 6 months chasing these ones down :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i actually recently got a pack of doc d’s ethiopian banana x nepali watermelon hp. it’s not pure ethiopian banana, but if you’d like, i’d be happy to send you some of those beans. it looks like you’re only popping 1 seed of each strain?

3 Likes

Ya, I usually shoot for 3-5 each to give me a lil room for non germ and males, shoot me a message I got some awesome ideas for stuff to offer in return :slight_smile:

4 Likes

word, i’ll shoot you a dm. i don’t need anything in return, i’ve got hella beans and i still haven’t started my first grow yet. although i’m slowing working up to it!

3 Likes

Shout out to @highminwin for getting some Ethiopian banana x nepali watermelon HP into my banana mess last minute, got a bean thrown into some rockwool to get germinated :slight_smile:

10 Likes

aww yea, i’m glad those beans got to you safely! i appreciate the freakshow seeds you’re sending my way as well.

looking back on your list, i can’t believe how many banana strains you’ve got going! this is gonna be… (puts on glasses) BANANAS!

you sure you’re gonna be able to properly test all that? ha!

2 Likes

I’ll take a spot next to u if you have drinks lol…
Also I hope that you get your Urkle in the next couple days and I started germinating…SKYWALKER! But it’s going to be tje first time growing autos any tips !?.. @AzSeaindooin420 I love bananas but after seeing nanners 2 grows ago I hope that the spring solstice bring you good vibes for the banana craze

3 Likes

Grew 50 strains last year, this should be easy peasy

Those beans u sent are happy ones, peeked in the rockwool and already got a nice tail on it

7 Likes

well here’s an update, got half the grow up and growing! Looking in my seed starters there’s more that should be popping up in the next couple days :slight_smile:

@highminwin here’s ur baby rocking it!

Updated the original post with check marks of what is rocking an rollin

13 Likes

aww yea! go lil beans, go!

are those tomato plants you’re growing on the side?

Oh ya just a few lol my greenhouse is stuffed full with greenery. 60 tomato plants of 30 varieties, tomatillos corn, peas, green beans, peppers, eggplants, potatoes, salad greens, onions, cilantro , collard greens and a collection of autoflowers

I don’t just smoke good, I eat good too

27 Likes

oh damn, you really got things sprouting everywhere! so cool to see. did you start growing veggies before mj?

1 Like

I’ve been gardening since I was prob 5 years old and worked on pot farms for many years in my 20’s, I’m 32 now and only perfected the craft over the years, if u can grow phenomenal pot a tomato plant is a piece of cake!

7 Likes

what a cool history. would you ever work on a pot farm again? or do you think you prefer to focus on small-time growing?

it does seem that as i get more into learning about growing weed, that growing veggies is not that much of a departure. i’m a vegetarian as well and love tomatoes. it’ll be a nice dove-tailing of things.

2 Likes

Well situations were different back then, Cali farmers were getting thousands a lb back then and was working under someone else. At this point now being in a legal state and prices on the floor I don’t see myself making someone else rich off my craft and experience, better off just growing for my personal enjoyment and I don’t really grow for yield, my focus is 100% quality. Last year I grew 50 plants the first handful I vegged longer and got flowering with longer days and got about 2-3oz a plant, threw another 30ish plants back to back after the first handful came down and by harvest days were down to 10 hrs so I prob averaged about an oz a plant on those but the quality is better than anything I’ve seen available to us at the dispensary, just takes forever to trim it since it’s extremely sticky and smaller buds than the fists we got in Cali on our 5lbers

11 Likes

Love all that green you got going on in there! Is that corn in the back row? Just now getting into the 40’s at night here so things are just now popping up in our greenhouse.

2 Likes

Yup it sure is, other side is peas and green beans wrapped in the back :wink: got things started back in January and things really exploded over the last couple months, got mater’s coming in everywhere and plants aren’t giving up any vigor, some are getting passed the 4ft mark on my greenhouse still reaching for the sky, unfortunately I don’t think they are gonna die on their own so eventually when I need the space I’m gonna have to decide which ones I harvested enough, tried to pick up the 5 gallon pots their were in the other day and the roots have gone through the bottoms of my bags and really locked themselves into the ground underneath em so they are stuck where they sit for the meantime unless I wanna piss em all off, think it’s a good and bad thing cuz it sux I can’t move em but any nutrients leaching down on every other week feedings aren’t going to waste in the slightest

8 Likes

Got some herer beans in the mail today @AzSeaindooin420 ! Super stoked to have these in the tent again. :seedling:

Your greenhouse is looking great. I’m just about to be done building this 26 x 48 hoop house, and hopefully by the end of the year I’ll have another 30 x 72 tunnel paid for by the ncrs costshare. Love when the government pays you for things. Can’t wait to get some plants in the ground out there.

Thanks again for the beans friend, and keep up the good work!

6 Likes

Damn that’s freaking huge. I envy u having all that space!! My greenhouse only 12 x 16, so more than twice the width and 3 times as deep is something to be proud of, u can do some real damage with all that space one u can get majorly bulked up on your grow medium and containers, if ur able to go straight in the ground u really got it made!!

5 Likes

That’s my plan for part of them.

We’re also going to be producing native plants of local ecotype for prairie and woodland restorations.

But we’ll be using them for more than just that.

5 Likes