Back To The Basics (Trying New Genetics)

Heres the new run got chemfire, O.M.G from Ripper Seeds, Purple Indica from csi humbolt seeds. Working with a 4 by 8 tent and 2 leds that are 600 watts Bar style leds 8 bars per unit ill give more details in the next week. Well i guess i have the light Specs at top of the forum.

7 Likes

These are the temps at the moment started this journal late due to ph problems. Switched my source on my ph down from one company to another so i always knew what my ph was so stopped using the meter. Come to check out my plants and seeing tacoing on my plants and it definitely wasnt heat stress, so i read something on kyle kushman that was saying ph problems could cause tacoing if wasnt from heat. So checked the ph and it was 4.2 so even calibrated meter just to be sure and then my paranoia side made me buy a new ph meter just to be sure it was right. It was forsure 4.2 , so been feeding the plants for the first 2 weeks 4.2

So i veg these things for exactly 4 weeks. Woulda done 3 weeks if i didnt have ph issues, but also realized purple indica needs extra veg time due to its super slow veg growth and would not advise triploding it as i did with the rest of everything, really put the purple into slow mo so future runs im not going to triplode. Also switched food brands to full remo nutrients set up.

Day 1 of flower
30 ml of brown
30 ml of green
30 ml of pink
30 ml of natures candy
30 ml of magnificent cal
30 ml of astro flower
Mixed in a 5 gallon bucket
Ph 6.6 Ppm 1100
700ml to ea plant

Day 3 of flower
Pretty much i mix 2, 5 gallon buckets because usually i use about 6 gallons of water so on this feed i split the food into half strength gave everything 700mls
Ppm 647
Ph 6.5

5 Likes

Also forgot to say I poped 4 S1 Purple indica seeds and forgot to label them on this set. So i have another tent with them labeled so i know wich one is the best but there all growing pretty much the exact same from what i can see .

2 Likes

I would recommend getting your pH closer to 6.0, micronutrients tend to lock out as you get closer to pH 7.0. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Great thread, plants and grow, was a great read through. Will be sitting in on the rest.

1 Like

Learning somthing new everyday thanx. I used to run the ph 6.0 to 6.1 but in coco. Im using soil as my medium ProMix HP addition. So you still think its okay to run the 6.0? ReikoX cheers thanks for your input

These are where they sit for height chem fire and the omg are neck to neck 18 inches too 20 inches average . And the purple indica 12inches lol steady as she goes. Forgot to mention that i triploided everything about a week and a half in and i did it again only to the omg because man she can get away on ya quickly. If i was only running omg would only need to runn her for 2 weeks then kick.

1 Like

7 Likes

Yes I would run close to 6.0 in ProMix :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

So i have the purple indica up on 2 gallon pots too keep up with the plant canopy since im trying to go with the sea of green method. I have the lights roughly 2 feet away from canopy and getting a average par of 700 and again i am not running co2 in this run. Also decided to prune the purple indica again due to its dense growth was choking itself out felt kinda mushy.

1 Like

7 Likes

Day 4 of flower
Feed
30mil Brown
30mil Green
30mil Pink
30mil cal mag
30mil Natures Candy
30mil Astro Flower
PPM 1100
PH 6.2
700 ml each plant Besides the purple indica due to pruning shes still growing just really slow haha been a really long time sine I grew a pure indica.

1 Like

Day 5
Dry back day and feed the purple indica with The 1100 ppm and 6.2 solution
Also did a spray with Nutrilite Sm-90 stuff is magic for plants super lemon smell anyways 250ml of sm- 90 and 1000ml of water in sprayer and soaked them done.

Day 6

Split the plant food in half
PPM 620
PH 6.1
Gave everything 700ml of the half strength solution besides the purple indica .
Ill up load some pictures tomorrow of the heights

2 Likes

5 Likes

Really digging your grow and Watching that OMG grow up, I got a pack from Ripper Seeds and glad to watch and see what Iā€™m in for whenever I run them.
So you say they have a pretty crazy stretch to them?

3 Likes

Yes sir I have 2 phenos of the omg and they both stretch like crazy ill be making another journal but im only vegging them for two weeks and see how tall they get. Its a kepper the one pheno stinks like garlic breath or rotten meat but in a good way. Its a crowd pleaser

2 Likes