Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

sent some of those to @Sunvalley but hell if I know if they ever got there or are stuck somewhere en route

6 Likes

you get any of those Purple Poisons to germ or did you pop something else ?

4 Likes

Still giving them time. Used a seed cracker to break the shell a couple days ago

7 Likes

you were warned
sand the ends

9 Likes

Probably got stuck or nabbed. Such a pain that its legal to grow and smoke but buying or importing seeds aren’t. At least stuff sent to Sun has a chance of reaching him. My mail comes via Cape Town and the post office there has guys purposely looking for seeds according to rumours.

My PPC is in week 2 now and looking super happy though

7 Likes

nah, I think they never left England or Germany because of the corony

4 Likes

Oh that lot, yeah the lockdown started just before they arrived, dammit. Kinda wonder if packages would make it through now though. Smaller staff numbers could mean less checking or more checking though.
I’ve run out of any “new” stuff to pop, just doing some pheno hunts now.
Wish the local seedbanks stocked more than just 10 year old strains or overpriced / over hyped insta strains.

3 Likes

You ever get those Insane Chem 91’s ?

3 Likes

I think those are in the same lot as the Banana Poison Cookies

4 Likes

Nope aint got shit. I’ve given up on getting seeds sent to me. Tried a bunch of trades and got nothing out the deal

4 Likes

gotta try international drone service ha ha ha

5 Likes

Oh if only…

4 Likes

I have 6 Banana Poison Cookies going… still real small though… the lady who was gonna bring all the beans over had a bit of a wobble when she realised it was a few hundred seeds :joy::joy::joy: … it was a friend the chap i did the GLG Bodhi order with… so yeah she brought over the bodhi stuff and like 3 other packs… banana dosi , banana poison cookies and i think something from Medusa …
So yeah half the beans still in germany … a bunch in uk and a few over at Sams :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

10 Likes

Seeds are like international jet setters touring the world…

7 Likes

Its irritating as fuck… i was meant to go over to europe a couple times but shit keeps getting pushed back… who knows when I’ll get a gap… too much to run on the farm at the moment to go anywhere anytime soon … hopefully someone comes over and brings em all… lol

9 Likes

Thats a good thing at the present. We don’t need you sick bro

7 Likes

Loolz yeah bruh im staying put for a minute

5 Likes

what would this one be like given better growing conditions ??
BAC - Baked Alien Cookies well grown by @PoppaPuff

25 Likes

Imagine what it would do in a big pot or in the ground :fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

Thats all soil too. Some gaia green bloom dust and ewc added. Some liquid fish and plankton. Top watered and in a crowded tent. The one I pulled from comp has just started flowering. I’ll save her pics for later

9 Likes