Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

Heh. Yeah, they’re spring loaded and ready for action.

I’m not doing anything special, it’s surely in the genetics. I’m just using Jack’s Hydro 3-2-1 (See attachment) in a flood and drain system. I think the LED lights are helping to keep 'em short, though.

Jacks Hydro (Updated) - Mixing, Dosing, and Stock Solution.pdf (71.1 KB)

7 Likes

thanks guys - youse making me blush lol
looking good !!!

11 Likes

I started using Jacks Hydro in coco (321) a few months ago, it’s saving me a fortune!!

5 Likes

Sam is the man. I will be getting the PPC and the Lemon Ice fizz. Just wanted to thank you.
Portwine n Cheese. Later bud.
-J

100% germ on all strains so far. :metal::+1::fire:

11 Likes

The PPC is top shelf smoke. I can’t wait till it’s fully cured. Really dank! I’ll throw a pic up soon. Thanks! I’m about to flip the Wedding Cake/Gelato/Dosido. It’s big now. I finally got the right bulb for the 1000w light I’m borrowing so it’ll move forward now. I’m working on getting the downstairs space going but battling cold temps atm. I’m hoping the light will help out.

7 Likes

I bet it is. I think thats Sam’s baby. Its a beautiful plant, but they all are. Yeah the cold snap killed some of my germinating seeds. Stupid me should have put the little heater in.

The Spitting Cobra outdoors looks better than indoors. That one really caught my eye. They’re getting ran alone. When I saw the fade on the PWCheese I was done. Theyre gonna be my ones to watch. I hope the ICC cross is a lady.

So right now I have 2 Marauders,2 PwCheese, 2 ICCxDosidos. Theres gonna be a female in there or 3. :fire::+1::jack_o_lantern::v:. Yall be safe out there tonite. Keep the kids safe.
-J

5 Likes

Popped 5 Marauders (middle row) got 3 Males 2 are stretchy and loose balls…no llike, the other short stout tight balls. 2 Females are also short and stout but dif leaf structure so I may polinate a bud or 2 from each as well as a bud from the Lemongrass F that popped out of the 6 with the Marauder. male.

17 Likes

crazy - Modicum is only finding females and he’s looking for a male and you the opposite.
crazy

9 Likes

Looks like you may know how to separate the packs some how @SamwellBB lol.

3 Likes

Samwell,
I graciously received a pack of your Marauder seeds from a MOTR package. I was wondering the number of weeks, of flower, for these seeds? I you would please?

regards,

mike28086

5 Likes

8-9 weeks I would say

9 Likes

@SamwellBB, thank you for your reply. I’m placing two of these into flower today.

regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

Since I got a few already in flower. @SamwellBB What you think is the best training technique for the Marauder. Untrained, Lst, supercropped, fimmed once after 6th internode , mainline or manifolding. Open for Any suggestions

6 Likes

I usually don’t top or top once on almost all of my plants because of my setup
for seed production I would suggest topping twice if you have the space
they are pretty normal plants - not too short nor too tall unless you get an indica pheno

7 Likes

Ever have any herm issues with them? I just ask because I know the GG can have that tendency.

@beacher

Just was reading over this thread and saw the answer posted earlier up. But I have a theory that because everyone are breeding with s1 genetics. Its creating more herms. You have to be able to trust the starting breeder to know that all the genetics are truly worked. So I believe if someone breeds with fems it will be missing something and if you recieved it missing something without your knowledge then you can only select from what you have. But. I am completely unknowledgable in breeding with s1 was always taught dont do it.

**** also I am not implying in no form or fashion that samwell beans were created this way. I was just chiming in on what i was taught by whom I believe to be a respectable breeder

2 Likes

Also if any one would like to teach me about breeding with s1 genetics I’m open to suggestions and advice.

2 Likes

Bad thing with s1 genetics is you’re gonna get the good bad or indifferent, with no ifs ands or buts.

4 Likes

I have never had any herm issues with Samwells gear, I seldom have herm issues with any strain. The key is not to max them out on nutes and no light leaks

6 Likes

damn that is what i am looking for