Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

I’ve been trying to build my soil from just the depot also. I’m using a bale of peat, chicken and cow manure. I get rice hulls instead of perlite cause it’s cheap. I use gypsum and sulfur cause my water. You probably need lime. Also get the dr earth mixed Fert it’ll make it cheaper. I’d get the bloom booster one.
Peat-15
Chk-3
Cow-2
Perlite-18 for big bag.
Lime-10
Dr earth-15
There’s $63 bucks and it’ll make a lot of soil.

2 Likes

Absolutely. I appreciate that dude. I respect the craft. I enjoy your work. I feel bad for reproducing the BB for the fact that I didn’t ask him, but none will ever be sold. Honestly the nostalgia that surrounds BB for me is like a dream. To help good friends enjoy a pack because they’re sold out Every where as well.

I love your work and I appreciate the chance to grow it out for my medicine jar only. I think a it’s cool how fast and clean your grows are and I’m not saying anything that isn’t true. You know how to grow a strain to its full potential. You got dudes building these tables because it works like a muthafucker!

Sorry for the rant. I will not reproduce them. The SBRAP is moving so fast. My cabinet went down and I had to throw the autos in the tent. I’m trying to get them to finish while I germinate the BB under my flloros and led sticks. I’m gonna step them from peet plugs to solos to 1 gal. I’ll flower in 1 gal pots.

Sorry for the long post. Thanks Reiko. I got you if you need something. Be safe :blush:

1 Like

Cool @OleReynard. I got ya. I’m just making a soil that will take em through flower with minimum fertilizer. I believe itl all be cool. I have back up hid bulbs and a decent led unit. All systems are a go. On the way from work tomorrow I’m gonna grab some blood n bone meal. We’re good now I was just getting a little feed back on a new soil mix. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

If you want me to be more hands on tell me. Im no pro but i can help with most of these things.
I got promix on deck so dont spend money. New blocks unopened. Stored indoors.
Big thing is getting environment dialed b4 you pop seeds.

4 Likes

I got it beautiful up in there. My shits rocking. Super clean plants. These solos are fucking incredible. The Maui SS smells like GMO cookies hehe. Instantly I was like holy shit. It’s got everything I’m looking for. When I get to them I’ll have to run a few. I’m sure having hid those solos under the canopy they wouldn’t have stretched so bad. Then EH bulbs are worth every penny.

Anyways I got some good shit. I forgot the meals. I also didn’t get lime. I know BB doesn’t need much so I’m try in to pit together like a no fees batch since this is purely for seeds. :wink: I have no interests in seedy ass BB grass. Lol. I have four plants currently in the space I need. One DD, Reikos auto will be done in 20 days so I’m not worried about that one. The Red Poison, hopefully it don’t take as long as the P.AM. And a Chemdawg in flower.

Fuckin cabinet space. I’m gonna get a 2x4 for Veg and autos. I’m gonna use my 4" line fan and.filter on that tent and I’m gonna go 8" fan n filter. Like MR. S said you can always run it low. But never higher if needed with a smaller unit. The smell is my main issue. He has a T6 Infinity. I’ll have too see if they have an 8". I’m gonna get one and an Ipower for back up.

I’ll hit you when I’m off work tomorrow see where your at. Hopefully my uncle doesn’t come by. He’s a bitch. I need a pro to mix lol.

3 Likes

Looks like a leaf on a leaf? That’s crazy. I never saw anything like that on the red poison. I did have a leaf bud on a Venus Flytrap.

Only had it once and never saw it again despite running several clones of that plant.

1 Like

That’s funny you posted that it was cool as shit. Looks like a branch is starting on two different leaves on the same rung. There’s red hairs already on the main cola isn’t a good sign. No ferts and not light burn seeing it’s 5 ft above it lol.
Here is that pic.

4 Likes

I just learned how to view those links. Lol holy shit. I was getting ready to post the same pic. Haha. Sorry I’m slow. Home Depot lost my license. I’m all judged up. I need to buy Everclear and this shit. :smiley:

1 Like

Trimmed up Purple Mazar. Starting to cure like a berry flavor. Clean earth. A pleasure to smoke. @ReikoX I have one of his going and the fan leaves are already frosting up. One then the other. Y’all be cool. I’ll be putting the BB seeds in pucks in the AM. Some are going in the compost. The mutant bad seed cutting and the others are a Frankenstein of plants needlessly taking space.

These however should finish up outside fine. I figure I have 30 days, if need I’ll light dep them inside and shuffle them. I can’t kill these plants. They’re small enough and far enough into flower. By the time they catch up they’ll slide in. Let’s get money.

Ive thought about photography classes. Excuse my painful pics. I try to keep the room otherwise dark. It’s a nice little thing I have going. Run it. :metal:

Red Poison is a gorgeous plant. The contrast is gorgeous. Like rubies amongst emerald.

Let’s see if I caught the SBR in the back.

6 Likes

I left this unopened and when I saw it I figured it molded. Right now it’s one of my most potent. Not bad at all. Have a good one.

Here’s big momma drying. She for seeded up pretty good but we’ll use it for something.

8 Likes

Make a seed sprout tea (SST) and feed it to your plants. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Fermented seeds popped like a mash? You know I pop my beans in paper towels. IME I lose very few that way. That’s just my way. I was gonna look over Sebrings threads for a ferment. I just didn’t know that it was healthy. I must read more. :+1:

I can’t wait to see the Skywalkers and the butter cookies. Do you use ferments? It’s necessary to keep good bacteria growing in soil correct? It seems to fall flat without feeding the little guys. Fungus just always freaks me out. I think one bud in the solo It so tight it looks like white powder forming. Looks like a small cobwebs in a nook.

I’m mixing and popping the BB tomorrow. I’m going back to pick up meal. Bone, blood or both? I’m gonna put some like you said for seedlings and whatnot. I’m thinking this soil is gonna be great. I have to get the radios right without being too anal.

3 Likes

Some Maui drying out. It was so dense I busted it up. It looked like white mold was forming. I chucked the suspect bud. I’m smashed of the Maui SS and I packed dried sugar leaves only. This shit right here is high test. Make sure you get some of these going. Holy shit @Sebring. Have you smoked this? Jimmeney Cricket!

7 Likes

Mine plant is still a month away from harvest. :cry::rofl:

6 Likes

If the plant that was behind you is a month away you better get a helmet. I put it back on the shelf. I felt like my head was detached lol. Taste is A1. It could’ve went longer too. Maybe the Maui has it finish a little longer. At this point I wish I had dropped more.

1 Like

Here’s some another solo cup bud drying out. He’ll yeah. Tastes like grape now n laters. I hate the water loss lol. Oh well it’s about the medicines potency. Later.

10 Likes

I think I’m the first one to try Maui SS by Sebring. What an honor. I’m checking out for the night. Put a few of these in. Make sure you have head clearance. This lady stretched in flower. Taste and potency is second to none. Well…you get me :wink:.

The flowers are super tight. Watch for mold/bud rot. Make sure you bust the colas if need be. Some of the bud started to turn. The rest if fine now. Here’s some of the bud discolored. Now it’s dry and super dusty.

9 Likes

What do you mean by “bust the colas”?

1 Like

he means break your large colas up into their individual buds, to avoid mould when drying.

4 Likes

Yeah man that thing was dense as shit. It may have started when the temps dropped forming condensation inside. It probably came from the a.c… It’s cool thank god. Off to the depot again. 1 more bag. Shit.

1 Like