Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

What a gentleman he even covered it back up. I’m not going to lie them things are looking sweet! :wink::grin:

2 Likes

Had the tent at 90 right at lights out. 3 fans on max. I think one is failing or all the plants are filling in. I hate to say, I may need to defoliate a bit. Not as much cirxulation now the plats are thickening. Some strains thrive in high heat. Im usually at 85 with a nice breeze. Lets see.
Beyond praying. Pretty neat.

@lefthandseeds LDxPTK. Yessssir!

Goji Pupil. I see already. This bish is gonna be bad.

Waiting for the flowers to pop. A littld pollen hit the Goji Pupil.

12 Likes

Yeah i would defol some. Its a seed run man. Open up them budsites for easy pollenation.

2 Likes

Yeah, you can see the heat stress on some of those cupping leaves. Check the your intake is clean too, dust can clog them slowing airflow.

4 Likes

Thanks for the love guys. The temps rose outdoors drastically and the new heater was being sucked in the tent adding five degrees. The LDxPTK took it like a champ. All is well. This is what im usually running with a strong breeze. Ill cut the wind back. I find it helps strangthen branches bedode real weight is put on. :call_me_hand:

Heres the huge Goji OG praying. Im sick for this strain. I havent had any in months. Lol

Goji Pupil. It may herm its in the front of the tent. No signs. Keep it going.

The PTK is getting a splash of berry. Is this xheating hahaha. I think itl get done. The signs of a true wako. I been off my litfa meds.

The male BB is starting to purple and small signs of trichs. My 3 way plant I dubbed “Lucky” actually became my stud and savior. The females are short vsry stocky and branch generously.

I was graciouslly donated some rare seeds to be crossed with my “Lucky” clone. So another collaboration to come shen this ends soon.

M.O.B. (Mother of all BlueBerry) Pics borrowed from OES. Where these seeds dont exist any longer.

Some Magic dust from my dude here. I think will reinforce the BB. Consider it a wrap my friend aho shakk remain nameless. Unless he wants to add any info or tips. I keep.a confidant a confidant. Period. Love you goys. Be safe.
-J

13 Likes

Pics from tonite. @SamwellBB Portwine-N-Cheese. Thanks bro. Come back in 30 days. This plant hasn’t been flowering long. I got it in a 4" pot.:rofl::seedling::cheese::evergreen_tree::trophy::v:.

Bout to feed her tomorrow.

That GDP is coming on.:call_me_hand:

Bling.

10 Likes

I gotta get a back drop. Its getti g too ghetto in the pics. Fuck. Im reverting back. I had to get off IG. Went bat shit right wing on em. Lol. Its like a special olympics race. We’re all competeing but no one really wins. Ooh no. My cell in hell was reserved about 15 year ago. Homo where you make it. Oh homos naked. Joe Dir-tay!

Im sad to say I relapsed. Im waiting by the mailbox. :roll_eyes::face_with_thermometer:. I got it bad. Can someone tell me if it gets better? If lovin yous wrong I dont wanna be right. On top of that. You have to use your mmj card or lose it. As my work gets better ive been weening off the dispesaries. This is how bad the product looks.
GSC 40$ an eighth on sale. Pffft…

Im on a mission to learn to make shatter. I saw Hollyweed shatter on bogo. Got a gm of skunk92xChem shatter. Great! This is Bodhi’s Hollyweed shatter. What the flying fuck. Out of the fridge it looks like this!?!

Motherfucker! The dark shit is me trying to scrape it without ripping and let it run off in the nail. This is what we have to look forward to? Im done. Ive been done. Not good business. How do you get a rebate on drugs? Fuked it is. Rant over.:astonished:

Its good but come on.

Cresco sounds like shitty Crisco knockoff got in the weed game done got it all fuxked! Still raging…:rofl::skull_and_crossbones::hocho:

11 Likes

Sure doesnt look very shatrery does it?

1 Like

Motherfletcher. Im slightly stoopid so I go to throw a chip in and now im thinking of what would happen if I throw pieces of parxhment and wax in my banger. These clowns out here. Ughh. If your not paying top notch. Your gonna end up going postal when you get home and see fuck shit.

Like weighing a product-flower then packing it not sealed just bagged up. U get me. It loses weight in the container sitting on the shelves for months. Take it home n weigh it. Lost more water weight. You end up short. Sometimes alot more than others. People who just take their word assume dispensaries all run straight and true…theyre not forced into ethical medical pratices. False advert if nothing else.

Its not funny. They assume we’re stupid junkies. We don’t have rec because my city would erupt. Shootings over tomatoe gardens and shit. Sorry thought it was grass…next! I hate feeling this way…bitter. Time for a new therapist deffinitely. :pray::v:

3 Likes

Got blessed with a couple units came through. I snatched these freebies at dcse. Icy Grapes. Purple skittlesxBlackDom. I know a guy who loves the Black Dom. Had know idea who Canabezein was. The last pack they had. Tree o Life BX $25 and a pack of Another of their crosses. The Katsu Bubba. Ive seen it grown right. Gorgeous bud.

All my OG brothers and sisters. I appreciate your hard and pieces of your grow history. Its an honor and a pleasure to be able to grow your strains out. My Mom thanks you guys as well. She suffers from too many things. The grass helps and we use it as therapy to repair our relationship and our bodies. My goal this year is a solid eible for us. Some kind of oral high dosages. Thanks yall very much

8 Likes

That shatter resembles an open wound! Ick. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Good on ya @Baltimore! You gotta take care of Mom! Tell her oleskool says hey. All love brother…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I think that came out wrong. LMAO!

2 Likes

Hahahahaha! See what happens. Old and stoned.

:cowboy_hat_face:

Im gonna make shatter with everclear soon. What kinda screen you got ? Need a loose one and a real fine one. Ive gotten shatter consistancy without purging on qwiso. Its just doing it right with decent material.

1 Like

Oh and my tree of life bx is showing its ass man. Very high pitch like a menthol sweet fruit smell stacking and shes nowheres near done. I Expect her to go couple extra weeks

1 Like

Looking great in there. I used to run the M.O.B. clone from Maine. Not sure if it was meant to be “Mother of all berries” or “Maines Original blueberries”. It was an unbelievably fast finisher (under 45 days), with a very sweet palate. That is what is trying to be recreated. Not too sure what the deal with TH seeds is, but I know they have gone way downhill in the past 5 years. So if its old stock, there could still be something legit in there, otherwise they have gone the way of Sensi and many other dutch companies.

Keep it up
-GH

4 Likes

I got this from someone who has old stock. It is Maines own BlueBerry. Had 4 seeds left from a pack. Thats awesome he told me. When people see what your growing, there gonna be hitting you up.

Ill post results as usual. He sent me otber strains that were all great. Animal Cookie, BB pie, Purple Cookies, shit in breeders packs. When someone has stuff like that I already know his vault is sick. I told him when the MOB is ran ill be making seeds.

6 Likes

Hey Motz. I appreciate the Nepali’s. You put those together for us? I just wantes to thank with help on everything. Hopefully you stay in touch. Im still fairly young. I believe I have time to get pretty good at growing.

The BB male shows no signs of pollen bjt fkowers are opened and falling. So I cheated and scraped a small pile up. The male flowers have trixhromes on them. Purple grape like interior of the flowers. They’re also sticky and smell strong like BB funk. We got a winner winner sir. With the stocky branchy two females the most im interested.

Theres one dwarf female that has a stem as thick as my thumb and is very short. It’s very purple. I will likely have 3 labeled packs of beans and pics to accompany each pack for actual smells, stature you get me im sure. Parents traits everything. I dont see any pollen but flowers are popped and pistils are changing.

The plants are still decently early in flower. I’ll push them for the seeds. Thats the goal of this run. Get a lifetime worth of BB beans off the rip. :grin:. Hope all is well bud. We’re sitting pretty now. Magic time my dude! :fire::seedling::v:
-J

3 Likes

Im growing an MKage fem right now. It finally hooked up. Its taken 2 months for it to turn healthy and grow. I have some beans left. If it looks really good ill send ya a couple if ya’d like to give em a spin.:call_me_hand: Always a pleasure. I cant wait for the Goji Snow Lotus run coming up. :wink::v:.

Pps-ill hold you some goji og’s when theyre ready if you have any interest. Either way I’ll have on deck for whenever.

3 Likes