Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

And I can eat them by the plate full and nothing else with.

3 Likes

Lol hehehe. Iā€™m so sorry dude Iā€™m lazy so my speech to text and the fact that Iā€™m one anti-anxiety medication makes my voice not slurry but ghetto Maybe I donā€™t know. You know I mean well Reiko.

Iā€™m Just a Little Nut Job. Iā€™m a good nut job though Iā€™m not like a racist assholes right-wing gun-toting dickā€¦who are those guys I donā€™t know those guys? :rofl:.

Motz. I love your honesty and what you bring to the table youā€™re a smart dude youā€™re kind. Like my dadā€¦He has no tolerance for BS. I need a kick in the ass to get moving sometimes and knowing that youā€™re out there makes me feel like youā€™re my drill sergeant LOL I have to get up and get this shit going hehehe! Going Right! Damnit.

I wanna get you a NL clone. Do you have any problems getting funds in just maybe like two of them I figured in one of their parcel boxes I can just put two solo cups tape them and then fit them in there with some styrofoam water them make sure real healthy thereā€™s no rust on them itā€™s been taken care of. And hell yeah I want to make some seeds off those calios dude I want that shit for personal because I see a lot of companies older company shit to that just say orange bud and Iā€™m like is it Cali o.

I know itā€™s not because they told me it was a clone only so if somebody reversed it it donā€™t matter I just want some callio before I die and I will fucking take my tent use it cuz none of those dick shits business with the fuck I got going on. You get these little snarky ass fucking comments that piss me off from his dipshitz you have more knowledge in your fingertips than they do in their whole fucking little drug addled brains. Sorry Iā€™m right again dude these people just piss me off thatā€™s why I stay at the house and have cool people come through. I had to stop getting into thread that let you talk shit about people behind their back and not get kicked out because of it thatā€™s just asking for it there shouldnā€™t even be a thing there to do stuff like that towards people but itā€™s America and I donā€™t blame you for kicking back if you got somebody whoā€™s proficient enough to handle it. You have a good day Motz. Be safe out there and I have no bad blood or ill will towards you at all I block a bunch of people and I have no dealings with him whatsoever next person that says anything crazy weā€™ll settle it together nobody said anything in a minute itā€™s just how they make these little like I said snarky as fucking sideways comment I like to smack him right there fucking mouth.

3 Likes

Ya know something @Baltimore, I donā€™t care what these worthless Nancyā€™s are saying behind my back.

Good ole fate is making monkeys out of small time flunkys like them.
They can kiss my fuckin ass and you all know who you are.

Theyā€™re just jealous asses anyway.

3 Likes

Thats right my firend. I stay out of the Sharks Tank because I literally canā€™t grab someone. Progression is leaving worthlessness behind. It takes so much time to scheme and plot. I might die tomorrow.

I got your 6ā€¦I stand behind my firends. Im also not supporting sniping, snarky ass little slick shit. These guys drop knowledge when they donā€™t even have to spread their knowledge or the time to do any of this. This shit is ir

I know I get a little bit nutty but itā€™s all in fun and Iā€™m just kidding I have no beef with anyone on here cuz I really know no one on here personally. Just donā€™t run em off. :v:

Love you guys be safe. I need to medicate. Be easy Motz :pray:.

3 Likes

Know exactly what you mean by not being able to grab them.
All they can do is hide.

1 Like

I know Iā€™m jumping the gun but can I call dibs on the Caliā€™s for seed making for us? You surprised me the other day when you said that you had a legit bit. But thatā€™s something that Iā€™ve wanted my life as well and I like to see it regenerated because I havenā€™t seen it anywhere else and Iā€™m sure it isnā€™t just some orange bud or just some bullshit.

@newb2.0 can you make some Spore prints off of them things for me dude? Good morels? Any libs or weileiā€™s. I hadnā€™t made any cakes in a while but Iā€™m getting to the point where I thought I saw a preloaded syringes to just inoculate the cakes with either way I can do it donā€™t matter but thatā€™s pretty slick I like something like I said the serious side and while heā€™s from Georgia we picked wild just a gram wet. :astonished::cry::rofl:

1 Like

Good luck growing those there @Baltimore
These will get ya high eating them damn things but they ainā€™t magical well maybe in a way they are.

Not much of a domestic shroom, need elm trees, apple orchards, fence lines,
South Hill sides, donā€™t hurt to have water running near by.
Once swam a river to get shrooms, we used to fill up trunks of cars with the filthy scrumpcious morsels.
Sponge that is.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t even think about that dude thatā€™s why I was asking about those outdoor while heā€™s and I was about to ask about Libs. The Weile heā€™s flourished in Georgia Red Dirt on I-20 with acidic soul from the pine needles so I definitely get exactly what youā€™re saying I couldnā€™t even lockdown that environment. I need to get a little bit back in mycology and studying a little bit more. Thanks for the info though Bud see stuff like that to keep me from going the wrong way and all this is just something small real Community shit

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a little project my buddy @rooted gave me his Cobb unit 6 pot Cobb unit multiple drivers and fans not sure the exact wattage but I want to pull this thing apart and make it something I can hang in the tent you know maybe some real series Cobbs debris retrofitted I want to make it actually play hardball.

Anybody have any ideas that mess with Cobbs like that or know about it if I need to mix up the spectrumā€™s or if I can just make it all warm and red to run it during flowering or should I mix this bag from Up? Iā€™ll open it up and pull out schematics voltages shit like that. I will also take donation Cobbs or drivers and I also would make donations in return for it and cover shipping right now itā€™s just a little tight. But Iā€™m not asking for nothing free but like I said I would definitely take some used chips or a driver and I can donate beans help with paying the shipping I just want to resurrect this thing and get it serious.

Iā€™ve been seeing some mean-ass Cobbs reto fits. I can make a little two-by-two box and do some work in there as well. I think Iā€™m going to need a serious Cobb and Driver or something to really joog it. A nice little project the guys who know about it can jump in and really help me.

3 Likes

If you know of Sixstring, heā€™s like the authority on it.
Tell him Motz sent ya

2 Likes

@Baltimore
Dont think production of morels is possible. If it is its really difficult.

2 Likes

I did see where a company has succeeded, cost a pretty million just to get started.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve ordered and grown morels itā€™s actually more common then you would think. You have to use elm and or Doug fir litter which I have plenty of at my disposal. There are some good videos on you tube about growing them at one point I was considering turning into big mushroom farmer but the property I was on sold and life took a different direction.

4 Likes

I love talking about stuff like this I havenā€™t even checked to see if the shroomery.org is still open. I did a bunch of mushroom hunts back in the day. Never had any morels. But yeah trying to reproduce certain things just doesnā€™t happen sometimes, but if you happen to live in an area where those things grow out like that.

I love to try like an eighth of them or something I havenā€™t had mushrooms is so long dude Iā€™d have to drop an anxiety pill before I go in! LOL Motz tripping balls thatā€™s what Iā€™m talkin about! Im in.

2 Likes

These are gourmet, ya eat them by the pound, absulotly no buzz in them.

Mmm BluBerry.

15 Likes

Can I just say Holy Motherfuckin shit. I donā€™t use a trellis not anymore because it impedes me for real so Iā€™m pretty much using three strings to pull the branches from the Goji OG and pull it in closer for the space as back because the width I can control.

The height is a complete different story this plant imma show you up close shot has a long time left on it the flower still. itā€™s 70% sativa (looks like 85-90%) as shit, I donā€™t know if Iā€™m going to be able to handle this shit for real. I have terrible terrible anxiety sativas set me off if theyā€™re anything worth a fuck.
Goji OG

My dude @lefthandseeds This strain is amazing. It smells like ā€œna im out of that broā€. Sorry.:grin:

@OleReynard Motz sir. I can say its a fair bet that every plant will display a beautiful velvet lavender rocks of sweet warm berries. There is just 1 monster female. Shes bigger and slower turning purple, but shes branchy but squat and on her way blue as well. Thank you for the chance to preserve this strain, before its muddled out. :call_me_hand::handshake::v:
Shes tied for favorite. Big curvy and sweet. Like Christina Hendricks. Jesus christ shes bad.!

This next one is my favorite for real. So thick like a baseball bat.

Them BlueBerries make me wanna dance. Lol. The Goji is 5 ft in a double Folgers can (folgers owes me money). Yeees lawd! :rofl:

13 Likes

NL just a clone used to introduce it to a Blue dude.

Its still gonna smoke good when the beans are out. I was going to let this strain of Northern Lights die out ready to try another strain but this one seed came all the way from Holland and itā€™s clone is beautiful so Iā€™m going to keep it around as long as I have the corner to stick it in like this one right here.

This cup is just living her life buried underneath the other plants and is still putting weight on. The absolute favorite I donā€™t know what the fuck I was thinking. Iā€™m going to work a big-ass clone back up and hold on to her. She is straight cash crop.

Mmm hmmmā€¦BBxNL :seedling::fire::v:

12 Likes

Nice looking plants!

Back to the mushroom talk: I love morels, dont get me wrong, but I actually like fall mushrooms- hen of the woods or maitake better. Not something everyone would agree with but theyā€™re meatier than morels and its easy to pull 10+lbs off 1 stump.

2 Likes

Yeah I never got too much into it just because of the fact of where I live in Mid-Atlantic there arenā€™t any really psychedelic mushrooms that grow around here I think North Carolina is just as bad (Florida n GA thošŸ‘).

Pacific Northwest Iā€™ve always wanted to live up there and take a walk through the woods. I love to start my mushroom trip out on a nice walk through the woods right when his Sun starts coming up hitting everything on the blades of grass I think thatā€™s why I used to love picking mushrooms because we went so early smash that first cab off the ground while youā€™re still picking everything starts sparkling just a little bit brighterā€¦beautiful.

Some peopleā€™s minds just arenā€™t built for hallucinogenics they think mushrooms are strong they should never try acid is what I tell them. Can you imagine if they tried ayahuasca?Jesus Christ.:rofl::astonished::cry::grin:

I donā€™t mess with it anymore but I havenā€™t done mushrooms in a long time Iā€™m ready to drop in. Have a good one dude must be nice to walk out there and hit a stump like that.:+1: