Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

I forgot I was on my walk today and I was smoking a joint the old lady asked me if she could hit it, caught me by surprise next thing I know we were talking about growing. She goes inside and gives me an old ass film canister so we would see she said they were from the 90s but her husband was alive. She said he never smoked dirt so hopefully they germinate. Hopefully there’s some good shit in them I totally forgot about that I’m going to do a test to see if any of them pop.

4 Likes

Faaark, you have it all going on my friend.

You must have a huge smile everytime you look under your lights.

Keep a glove and ball in the tent too!

3 Likes

You did good weedhopper, very nice job.
After doing such a good job on her you could grow anything now.
Such a finicky plant
Can’t wait to put those in a run with mob and Peaks.
BBlicious.

2 Likes

Oh I know it dude that mob is the truth man you got the same thing I got planned in my mind great minds think alike. I was kind of waiting for that blue to come on and then they all started getting that real pretty soft velvet purple look looks like Prince Purple Rain type shit. They shouldn’t be a whole lot longer I should have had these fuckers done before Christmas. Lol👍

It feels good man because I’ve done so much shity stuff in my life that when I finally stopped nothing is perfect but it just seems like things click a little bit easier and I just listen to what everybody was saying that went organic as much as possible and now I’m I like to reuse containers it’s got me composting and recycling. People like me in my area dude we would never even talked about recycling or composting that’s what’s funny about it.

I’m pushing a cart through the garden section, old ladies looking at me all fucking crazy like I’m looking for the ammonium nitrate or something. I need some of that too, a little sprinkle here and there makes the grass explosive LOL.

Hey Pedro what would you suggest for this Cobb unit that I have I’m going to take it open tomorrow and figure out what drivers are in there and hook my multimeter up to it but I would like to even if I can only get like two cob cree’s in there, figure out a way to hack it to make it a bad ass little additive in flower mode extra red or just mix it up and have it as a solid unit for backup. Or in veg? Idk shit about cobbs.

2 Likes

I don’t think the colour intensity matters much, I use 3500k for veg and flower and they seem to do alright. I haven’t looked into it much after I done my build but I’m guessing Cree 3590s would be quite cheap now and I also see good things happen with Vero29 chips.

All that said depending on what the drivers are it’s probably still easier to hook em up to Solstrips or quantum board style setup.

2 Likes

Sebring’s Revenge this plant smells like straight orange peels that’s awesome I’m so glad I had it with the berry those two Berry flavors together hopefully they come together and don’t be stinky LOL but that’s earrings Revenge smells like an orange I love orange weed. It’s small it’s been stuffed in a corner it’s really just a donor until I can get some room more room I’ll be looking for a tank fan extra lighting all that shortly trying to build it and keep it as cheap as possible that’s why I was wondering about a bigger fan to hook up two tanks to it I might be better off keeping them both closed off.

My little Northern Lights clone that was a donor for across awesome little plant. It got hit with so much pollen pistils all turned already Orange.

This is that super sativa leanin Goji OG leaves, those look like they’ll cut your ass. Stiletto’s.:wink:

12 Likes

Yeah you’re right I’ve been saying these rapid LED kits and it’s just been pulling me different ways you know what I mean bud? Do I want to push this technology dicks getting older still produces or do you go with the LEDs as long as they produce the same high-quality but that a high pressure sodium will I’m all on board I haven’t seen one yet besides like the spider x’s and shit I guess I’ve never ran them so the only LEDs im running is the bestva2000 unit I have and it actually vegges very well it will flower two plants well, not more than that and for $200 I wouldn’t buy another one. I asked someone where can you get the Samsung diodes that I need and the drivers and I can just put it together myself it probably be cheaper and you could probably make a way better light if you did it yourself. Do you know of anywhere that sells individual diodes and stuff like that? Reputable places?

I know that’s a lot for one post if you have like any information on stuff like that links whatever is very appreciated dude. I’m at anchor and I’m very patient I have great hands so I’d like to build a light for real. I don’t know about a Sol strip.:rofl:

2 Likes

We elect them to state legislator in Texas.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I haven’t researched in years but I could refer you to @Palindrome and his led strip test thread The LED hack shack and other tall tales

3 Likes

Thanks Pedro., I can’t wait to run those crosses you sent. You sent me straight gold in there and I’m beating around the bush just trying to wrap these Loose Ends out that I started but I can’t wait to run some of those big hero crosses. Especially the orange sunshine, Sakura’s.Bet thats fire, and I believe you sent me a couple where they are kalgrea mango shine’? And the Heri’s! Hows the smoke from that strain?

3 Likes

Yep I might as well buy strips and use the on aluminum channel. Itl be so thin I can actually flower veg whatever I want blow the table. I’ve been bullshiting around get in this girl and all her stuff out of here so now I can actually sit down and cut this wood out to fit around the table so I can seal it.

Hepa filters on the intake and exhaust and keep a clean box in the same room as a flower box. I’d like to have a separate box specifically for autos maybe a two by four. I figured I’d need about 10 strips then need to figure out how many drivers I need. The longest strips like 2 ft wide that’s what I need two and a half feet. I need to go check @Mr.Sparkle (s) bridgelux build.

I assume they had the same strips but for half the price as the sol strips. Quantum board sheets are still going to have to be hung cooled and all of that it’d be a lot easier to Cool the strips by a fan up at them and having a nice exhaust system. Thanks for coming by y’all fellas n ladies have a good one. :v:

1 Like

Just nabbed another full pack of Cali o.

3 Likes

Yeah I need a pack it in man I wish I would have known I’d like to grab a pack myself or they totally outrageous and price or are you grabbing them for like Peak BC or am I just totally fucking off base and need to shut up?:rofl:

Seriously but when my tank clears out if there’s anything that you really would like to preserve and just don’t have the time you know I’m game for anything bro I just would like to know some really good Indicas and stop fucking around. I love that Citrus flavor especially if it’s potent cuz that Clementine that shit doesn’t do nothing for me maybe it’s the breeder as well.

That goji OG leaf is a beauty :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Started some trials last night with my lights, cause i may of underestimated the bridgelux and have been killing and stunting my plants because of too much by factors in the 6-10x range at least for the start… We would never try and give too much right lol.

Just saying that im possibly wrong on my w/sqft figures that were good to aim for and that one can maybe and should run quite a bit less depending on hang height… oops lol

But won’t know if that’s the case till i get some time in.

4 Likes

Thanks Mongo I appreciate that I’m going to squeeze a PAC in there I can still see that big ass Meadow man that’s a beautiful space right there God damn.

2 Likes

I was wondering about that if you could push them too hard to put too many in there I know you know shit but when I looked at how much you had crammed in there I was like damn in that small a space What do you got a t6 that goes through like three layers or something like that I bet those small strip fuckers generate some heat.

Maybe I should start out with like four is just see what kind of results I get I mean I can always order 10 of them put 4 under there and use the others in another place if they work that well. Can you hook them up to like a dimmer switch or something like that?

1 Like

Well no the T6 i initially got because i was considering the heat generated from my old strips and i wanted to have the fan when running being low as possible for noise considerations.

But honestly now that ive bumped up my grow temps with me chasing issues, my fan literally sips air like it remains off for quite a span of time till the temps build up past my sensor point then i just turns on at its set base 1 setting, so that the cycling is slowed out a bit more vs a higher 2 or 3 setting “6 being max”.

Honestly i wanted overkill for stealth but with the lack of heat generation and how i have things running now, i could probably get away with a t4 and still be quite, mind you it is winter and summer temps will change that.

2 Likes

oh and thats the benefit to the xlg drivers, they are dimmable and mine are setup that way with an external potentiometer but im running at 50-70% right now for my trials, and i did have them tuned to put out 120% over stock values.

Reshaping my opinion on things lets just say

3 Likes