Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

@oleskool830 !!! How goes it my main man? Down in Tehas. Every time I get centered shit hits the fan. My bro got hurt. Had to get the girl out without. Popo getting involved. You gotta be a magician. Im feeling better now. Holler at me if you need anything. I got an MKage thats finally growing. If it goes 10 weeks fuck it. I like challenges.

I need a greenhouse or a warehouse really. Im playing games. My father is a mechanical an electrical engineer. I need rec or a move. Later bro.

1 Like

I just checked a BB plant with a real bud squeeze test. I can feel tips where all the seeds are forming. I may have overdid the early skunk pollination lol. The Goji OG has a while yet. That’s my chick.

So its pennywise, sebring’s Revenge, port wine and cheese, DJ shorts blueberry, e pupil, blueberry chocolate, early skunk, Goji OG, BD cross with pine tar Kush. All dusted with blueberry. It’s a lot of fucking plants in a 4 by 4. That I hortilux I wouldn’t change it for nothing that bitch is at the top all the way at the top.

Rip Subcool. Dont care if you dont like him. Hes still a human. Im sure you’ll be missed. :pray:

6 Likes

Yeah buddy.

11 Likes

B is killing it these days…

I am confused by some of your statements B…clear it up for me please :slight_smile:

You like YOUR CUT of NL…or no??? Seems I have seen you go both sides with her. All the pics of it seem legit…so was just wondering…

Great…Average…gotta go…???

4 Likes

This is thee NL clone. Soil is a tad hot but no rust no pest. Ill make a deal. Ill grow this plant specifically for cuts…think of how you want it sent.

Shes got that Nl5 haze look to her. Quite content. Im smoking a cone now of her.:blush::v:

8 Likes

Again its hard fo tell seeds for me. The structure looks like they’re swelling, but if I move a branch too much itl snap. BB’s are like that.

This cola looks like its gonna be loaded down. I hope.

Theyre deffinitely purple except one larger female is white and branchy. I like her. Fuck color.

PWC fading out

Uploading…

10 Likes

How many girls you get out of that @Baltimore

1 Like

Me either. Haven’t had a Chanterelle yet either. I had them growing in my yard but was too cowardly to try them since everyone said 'they don’t grow here." Guess what? They do!!!
I know they grow in North Florida.

2 Likes

I have 6 females. My latest ledge I need to be talked off of. When should seed production realky pick up. Ive had plants take a bit longer to allow seeds to fully mature. The bud looks amazing, but I could give two fucks unless beans are in them nuggets.

I think I honestly im a hypochondriac. I have a sorry of letting others down. Im very hard on myself. Im sure everythings pollinated but theres that aida test chance like hurry up and get my results.

1 big branchy white female. The rest are uniform clubs of dense calyx’s. Maybe some pics would help my crazy mind. I can feel pointy tips here and there like seed tips when the pistils retracted.

3 Likes

Abracadabra yo I said abracadabra b

Lets see if someone can spot signs of preggers.

Ok there was a tiny bud that got knicked way down low. I may have a shit ton on some plants. I know im a worry wart.:roll_eyes:

10 Likes

What’s the one reaching for the sky I love the shape of the fan leaves on it

1 Like

That Goji OG if 5ft. since that bitch left out of my house she left me high and dry on a bunch of shit the modem all that stuff is to a particular house so I got to go through a bunch of shit I cant upload all the photos I want to upload cuz this phone I share a contract with her and she watches Netflix kills any data we have.

I been so fucked up these past couple of months. It’s been really rough dude. I don’t mean to air my business out but I’m withdrawing off of benzos which is very dangerous so I have a tendency to take everything over the top things that are mundane and I don’t mean to it’s like what I’m going through with the plants not thinking they have no seeds in them this is all mental shit everything’s fine.

I’m just not used to everything being fine I’m used to it being fucked so that’s why I’m like when’s the bottom going to drop but I’m doing good so there’s no reason it should I’m still battling with my mind sorry for rambling. People see certain threads it’s just my therapy. That’s all. I apologize if I’ve been off I’m going to be back going good. Everything is good. Dont mind me venting. Love yall.:+1::heart::v:

3 Likes

I know you can’t just stop benzos you have to wean yourself off them just stopping can kill you

1 Like

When all you are used to is shit sunshine seems fake and foreign

2 Likes

I know it. I was just looking over everything. It all looks buttoned up and healthy. You cant knitpick perfection…jk lol. Im not gonna throw bad juju in the air. Cruise control.:wink::+1:

Im gonna name a strain “Ric Flair”. That that woooooaaah! Hehe. Have a good one. Back to Battlefield!

1 Like

No your NOT…Im gonna beat you to it…GREAT NAME, and I grew up on flair!!!

2 Likes

Yeeeesss g5 jet flying motherfuking limousine riding Cadillac door slamming! He come in at ring and let him know Mean Gene! Woaaaah! Flair Chop…lol

2 Likes

When the smell struts down the street and the joint comes off the top rope with an elbow drop

2 Likes

I was more of a George the Animal Steele fan, myself. Eat that fuckin turn buckle.

1 Like