Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

That goes without saying. Who smashes a beer then smashes your face ro a metal soundtrack. Stone Cold stunner.

Who is you Sea Biscuit? Who said anything about running.-T.Morgan…hahaha …Deniero said it best run towards a gun. Run away from a :hocho:. Trust me.:grin::face_with_thermometer:.

Damn I got off track quick.

1 Like

Seeds are coming. Im a wack job, bear with me. Most geniuses are mentally fucked.
Blue Easter Island Head

PennyWise-R.I.P. SubCool

@lefthandseeds BDPTK This fucker is mean.

@SamwellBB PWC Dude seriously? This shit isnt making it past QC…lol Awesome. I cant fuckin wait!

Here comes that fade…:+1:

She needs a full page spread. HT shit and its pollinated. Rd 2 is gonna crush.

I burned the Early Skunk. I pushed her too hard. Straight water. I know I know.:blush:

Goji OG

The largest of the BB. Looks totalky different. Still got a bit.

I messed around and burned them. Very lightly amended soil on the BB. Looks like a old Sea Mine. He he teets.:blush:

14 Likes

looks like I’m gonna have to f2 those Port Wine Cheese
do a good search and keep them girls goin’

4 Likes

Hell yeah dude. You crushed that shit. My clone is flowering further. Too late. The rest will be pampered. Jesus H Cristmas man!

1 Like

I would like to come to Jet’s Pleasure Palace and get some in person! Just a threat not a promise. Lol

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Ooops! Hey brother @Baltimore! I mistook your post for @Jetdro. Sorry. I’m old and high as hell. Smokin some Goji OG that’s hanging in my closet. Some router dried bud. I can’t seem to grow enough to last till my next harvest. I need to get better yields or not smoke so much. Quite the conundrum.
Nutn’ but love brother…

@jetdro is me without filters. Wait that is like me. I honestly thought we wouldnt get along. After the freak out I think he saw I meant well. I was just kicking. I was acting like a fresh turd. He’s very knowledgable. Fucks with HID like I do. I still want some Cherry AKs. Im just a strain feind. When rec hits ill have acres of grass. (Thats how I sleep at nite lol.)

@OleReynard is a no nonsense guy who doesnt have any shit with him. He doesnt have to be in here taking shit like alot of the more serious growers. Literally these guys are teaching us what we need to carry this on properly. Stand up guy who is able to deal with my metal health as well.:laughing:

@oleskool830 what can I say. Youre a great dude. You and @ReikoX got me through my darkest days. I turned the corner 9 mos later im good. Karma is smiling for a change. Of xourse theres tons of guys I could go on forever.

Thanks all of you guys.:call_me_hand::handshake::v:

6 Likes

You my bro fo sho! Love ya man!

1 Like

@OleReynard Hey Motz. Im sorry ive been a little standoffish. The woman that I was seeing left and even though it’s not a huge deal or end-of-the-world it had me stuck for a little bit and I was worried like always that the plants didn’t get pollinated.

I know it’s a trivial issue (cuz I know theyre all pollinated), but to me it means a lot I want to make sure everything is perfect. So I took a picture of the top of this plant. This is probably the hundredth time I went over these plants.:laughing: and yes seeds are forming lovely. I just want to give you these beautiful purple Easter Island head beauties. I just don’t want to disappoint you bro.

We’re good to go for sure. Now I can really kick back and keep everything perfect.

This plant fot whacked. The whole cola has clusters of beans like this. Ty Jesus. Hehe

Right at about 8 o’clock you can see another cluster barely poking out. Yaaay

8 Likes

Shit. I clipped this off. I gotta lot of plants cramped. Thank god its coming down the wire. Pray for the rest. :pray:

No signs of any more. I have 3 fans running. I need to defoliate alot more in the bottoms in the future. I seem to get a spot of PM every time.

Does it form from temp swings, Not enough air flow underneath? I put alcohol on a spot on the PTK cross. Gone. Never saw another speck…until now. Fuck!:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Usually a combination of booth, wet environment.

5 Likes

I better stick another fan in there and keep the house temps a little warmer. When this runs done im gonna redo the interior. New wiring. My aunt gave me a 600 buck air handler. Im seriosly considering getting a 2x4. Im cramming too many plants.

This shits coming to a wrap finally. Mixing multiple strains with different finishing times is killing me. :blush:. Now there’s a dozen BB crosses.:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Looks good @Baltimore you’re killin it. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I just enjoy good company and sharing grass. Hopefullyy we get rex here before I die. Just plugging along. Stop by anytime. Ty and have a good one.
-J

2 Likes

This is a fem MKa.g.e. Its was almost dead. I repotted it with my newer soil and its took off.

Ill be taking cuts in case its super fire.

Lower branches im taking and throwing it in 1212.

This plant is like 2 1/2 months old. Lol

6 Likes

Heres a little peek at a couple plants whove ive neglected. They haven’t had any airtime.
The NL. Pollinated this time around. Its still got a bit to go. I havent pushed this strain to its max yet, but im pulling early before any amber because the buds get massive.

Anyways. All the plants are for seeds. Hopefully the plants dont get too over ripe. I need some more different grass.:rofl:

@Sebring (s) Revenge. Actually smells like straight fresh piney oranges.

I tell you what those McDonald’s cups are perfect for what I’m using them for you can flower out of those mother fuckers too IF you strapped for space. Id run 3 gal smart pots in a larger setup.

12 Likes

Looking great brother keep up the dank work

2 Likes

Im getting impatient AF. BlueBerry is so touchy id run it by itself in the future. My “Easter Island Head” BB looks super close. I found a couple nanners in one spot. This plant is throwing new Pitstils. Everything went orange after the male exploded. Ive removed the nanner. Seeds should not come from this plant or is it just the way BB rocks? Somebody whos actually ran it please. Pics below. Hid…sorry.

8 Likes

Wow @Baltimore! That plant is still alive and looking good!
I’m glad it’s finally taking off. You will like it when it’s done.
You have developed quite the green grow philosophy. Your passion is motivating sir. Thank you for that.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for that. I havent done breeding other than an unexpected herm or had no needs for males. I just wanted to do something cool and share my bit. It seems like this BB is being a bitch. My mental health says Josh its fucked. I know its the 2nd guessing myself.

If I could manage my anxiety better…im struggling with it. I think Id rather try seed runs with my stuff because if I messed someones stuff up. Last of the last type pack, id be hurt. Im so hard on myself. I dont get it. Super intelligent, ive just become a recluse. The worthlessness. Thats that shit calling me.

Ahhh. I donno Mr School. Somedays are better than others. I appreciate you stopping by man. When I fully get on my feet im not looking back. Ill die before I go back to prison. Be cool daddy 'o. Holler anytime. :call_me_hand::+1:

4 Likes