Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Thank you for posting that. I NEEDED IT. Now im gonna kill some vermans on battlefield. Fuckin 32 SS reichsmarks division were fucking savages.

All of the telephone lines are down. I been tryin to call my baby. Tears are rollin…damn

2 Likes

With the negativity removed put that energy and addictive personality to good use on them plants…making a bologna sandwich :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:silly dago Bologna’s for the Irish

1 Like

Yeah my favorite part of Stevie and his most overlooked dude could convey so much emotion through in his voice his guitar to but his voice is blues gold

1 Like

On my blues shit Clapton, Muddy Waters day.:v:.
Yall are invited to partake in some BB. If you catch my drift. Ill shoot a few g’s out. Pay attention and shipping. If not act like this isnt here. A few close ones.

@lefthandseeds BDxPTK. This is such a gorgeous cross. Its the healthiest I think. I scorxhed my girls a tad a xouple weeks ago so its been water only. @ReikoX that soil rexipe is absute gold. I tweaked it slightly. Ita a true water only straight through flower. Eh bulbs, Reiko soil which I wiuld make and brand Black Sun Soils. I PHthe water but my tapnis so close its not really needed but, im a stickler. Litfa and letting the pots dry before another water. Dampened pots will go stagnate cause the roots to do the same. Cold pots. Common sense shit eey?

11 Likes

I’ll send you some stamps and envelopes money😏

1 Like

Pm me if a small batch wanna jump on. Like 5-10 max pm. Lo lo.:wink: Beanz. No finished sorry. Still pm me. But I dont wanna get banned sorry. An edit is needed.

2 Likes

Dago dago…Wop. The other rock Goes babooom. Thats fucked up. Micks like me just drink fight then have a beer with the guy you jusy faught. Now they shoot. If you can whip my ass thats all it should be, and mercy should be shown if a man is bested. Dont fuck with my Conner McGregor say what you want he’s a wild irishman who’ll crush you. Wiuld you fight Chuck Lidell right now? Fuck no. Looping rights gonna knock your head literally off. That wouldnt be good. Look up Conner instant karma. If you care. Look up the video when he slap boxes the mountain. He catches a 7 ft 300lb savage with a body shot. Dude hit his knees and tapped. Lol. He backs it all up and I fuckin love psycho white boys.

2 Likes

Hard to beat an Irishman when it comes to throwing hands or a swift headbutt lol

2 Likes

Especially with this head.

6’5" 250. I need to get back in the gym. I was cocky AF when I was in the bing. Dumbbell chest work and 1000 pushups a day. They called me titties.:roll_eyes: Rednexks. Hehe. Down south was great. Big guns open areas, chevy trucks, donks, thick GA peaches. I had some bad country billhillies. Trailer park queens. :heart::heart:

3 Likes

@OleReynard sir did you get these beans from a Martian. Idk what to say other than thank you. Id love to do another seed run being this one is ok. Once ita finished yada yada. Id rather have you say this is what you wanna preserve. I need to be taught about quality strains.

Id run the Cali-o for preservation, of course smoke but, it gives you some room to play. Example You have the last pack of purple haze. Its quality and importance should be saved. Thats where im hung up. Names do shit for me. First time I grew that Chem it was the best weed it had a strong bubblegum smell that was amazing stone. I imagine you have some beans that are suler important you dont play with alot like and old 442. Thats my shit kinda deal.

If this works ok Id like to run and preserve ahile im younger and not kixking myself in 10 15 years ya know.?

Please pit me down with 20 strains to collect before I die. A weed bucket list if you will.:blush::+1:

4 Likes

I have a problem with stink bugs. I have a huge dead ash yree over my house. Its loaded with stink bugs. Its scheduled to come down. This is B-more. It wont come down for two years. Like I was saying after this runs done right here I’m going to stop everything pull everything out Fresh coat of paint shoots and foam seal everything up trim around the windows blackout curtains all that good stuff tighten up my clone box I can’t do it right now my legs are too fucked up to squeeze under there.

Does anyone know of any deterrents for stink bugs they’re big enough to grab so at least that’s a good thing but they’re highly attracted to cannabis and cannabis seeds wish right now I don’t need sorry for the long post I just try to put as much information without having to post 50 times you can see the damage on the third picture. The fucking pissing me off cuz they find ways in as soon as they see the light they zoom in it even if the tent is cracked I keep this room dark and warm plus when I defoliate it drives him nuts I did a slight defoliation last night I had to.

Fem MKa.g.e. best of both worlds. These were very expensive imo. It was on deaths door step. Its hooked up now.:+1:

Stink bug damage. Nasty fuxks. He ate that much in a minute. Anybody ever have these?

6 Likes

Here that harmonica come in. I had a Colt SAA. Blues out walnut checkered grips. Grand daddy was a maxhinist for Lockheed Martin. Lets just say he was calss 3. He fot blue pronts for the guns from shot gun news. Who knows about shotgun news soldier of fortune. Anyway they sold 12ga. Flare guns with a 4" barrel put a 3 1/2 slug in it. Fucked the tendons in my wrist up. I was done. Like shotting our Smith .500 mag. Even with a 7 1/2" Magna ported barrel the hand loads grand dad was making were passing through the xhronograph at 3200fps at 25. Fucking cooking. They sell it in a bear survival kit. They make a 464. Texas style here. Biggers better. I can swing an M14 the mini 14’s are cool. The Rancher Models are sweet. That rolling block makes a sweet sound, so smooth when the brass ejects. So smooth yet mule kick. With the big .308.

For room clearing Bi elli or an M4 to cut the lie sithout a long barrel. Better yet a bull pup Streyer Aug. Aussies bought a bunch I believe. The Brits use em. Im an BK man myself. :grin::+1:

Befofe I die ill have a real BAR and an MG42. Only on America lol. And a barrett 10 rds of carnage. Smoking aces when she lets that bitch go. Women an auto rifles get me excited especially one aho fishes and smomes grass. Ranting sorry. Have a good one sir.

2 Likes

Productive day. Feeling better now. Cleaned the clones. Fresh water. The PWC looks like its gonna pull thru as well as the Male BB. If your mad start making pots, dirt, something…gardening chills me. My center… Thanks guys. Yall keep me from going bonkers.

A bean fell from the NL. Picked it up threw it in with the clones dor a viability check. :+1:. Planted already. Ill see. Just see how it grows then smash it compost. No room for extra dumb shit ya know.

8 Likes

I cant stand trellis nets for the fact that my fat ass has a tendency to lean on another part. Just a part of being large in tight quarters. I keep a roll of twine to make quick slipknots! Then round the branches up like a wire mater’ cage. No space for that dumb shit. Roll lasts me for ever can just cut if off. No ones microscopicing my bud for fibers so fuck it ey?

The last shot is a very Fruity smelling Pennywise. They describe it is earthy. Everything is earthy and piney my dude. Stfu. Most of these reviews come from dispensary reviews. This pheno of Pennywise smells like fruity bubblegum. No mistaking that. Its supposed to be a 1:1. JTRxHarlequin they say thc from 11 to 17% thats a huge swing. THEY say harvest at 60 days bexause the lonver you ket it go the more THC and not CBD? Idk looks like a 90 dayer with those numbers ill guess…15%?? Stupid as fuck. So its 11% if youre a retard. Im fucked. Hang it up.

RIP Subcool. Obviously this was growing before he passed. I saw people call him Subfool? I know im a nut job. All of you are is just as important as any other soul. His lung problems along with stress and trying to pull large grows off. Stress times ten. Rest easy. These guy’s did this shit like us but as basically 1%er’s. It’s fuck the police still!
Goji OG

Goji OG

NL still got pollen sacs glued to it. No nannas unless Grannies helping with the weed crop. Crop…yeah right I wish. Imagine what I might pull off with a few old heads to guide me from uder the bud house roof while they smoke…Yeah man. Thats where I wanna be. In the field with a smoke trail.:v::heart:

Goji OG

Pennywise I love horror shit. If you fuck with Necro…Holler Charlie don’t surf! Lol You’d have to know Charlie like I do. He told you wtf was up. Lol His interviews are classic. He killed the Labianca’s or the Tate’s on My birthday! First person who can guess it ill send you something cool. Dont give a fuck…I know I know. :roll_eyes::rofl:

10 Likes

Someone was asking about citrus terped grass. @Sebring garciously sent me some Sebring’s Revenge. Don’t know all of the phenos but, this lady right here smells like Orange Pledge. Rubs away super clean and light.

I have plans for these seeds. This clone was hit with BB because it had no choice honestly. This was the only seed to make it to maturity. I hipe the other smell this good. Im gonna take a clone tonite and pray. I would love to smoke Sebring’s Revenge in a shatter or rosin form. Whichever holds the terps and medicine. Can you make glass off of CBD rich strain Seb?

Gorgeous girl. It should be in a 3 gallon fattened up. I never would have known. Thats why I have to run a dozen different strains to have some variety of medication. Im slowly getting back into Sativa’s. Only outdoorsy not couped up. Stfu J. The plants.

10 Likes

One more and im out. Slow ass phone pisses me off. Trick has the internet in her name playing fucking games. Dont let your momma know you grow.

Heres the Early Skunk getting seedy. Im happy. Theyre all hit pretty well I believe. The crosses no matter what they are should be cool to grow in the corner of your yard. Big green houses. Anyways.

Damn you can see the trichs. They don’t have caps yet. Thats cool AF!

8 Likes

Neem oil is the top of the list unless you want to spend 40 dollars on stink bug spray

Here are some other tips

1 Like

Are they the Asian stink bugs, the ones that look like they have a shield on their back? Usually green or brown. I collect a certain species of plant. I have some that are rare or hard to come by, or very expensive. They came my way as gifts. Of course, those stink bugs went for those last year.
There’s some fella that made a trap for them using a light and shipping tape. Now he has a patented trap design and does not have to work for someone else. I think he was from Lancaster, PA. Looks like a similar design could be made with a two liter bottle, a funnel, and a light. You’re clever. If you come up with something, I’d like to see it.
I am a big fan of shining a light into soapy water in the dark. They dive in, and don’t make it out.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t much care for the cbd

Let me know how it smokes how early of a skunk is it?