Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Heres some of the 1st NL. Shucked fan leaves and cured. I pick at it as I smoke not.much is unsmokeable, goes in the good trim bah. Oooow she threw my ChemD trim out. Biznitch!

NL-Crazy CowBoy Boot bud lol. Strong berry smell when you crack into it that quickly permeates through the air. Mmm.:blush::+1:

12 Likes

One night dry and you can see how immature it really is. I put spacers in but I couldn’t get it uploaded last night. My phone automatically resizes it perfectly but for some reason these pictures that wouldn’t so I got to whipe my phone right now I’ll put them on there later but simple pieces of cardboard wedged against the bud and then an angle against the stem just to get them pushed out further is definitely the ticket I should have started gauging it out like ears from the beginning.

That’s a really good idea for people who’ve never grown BB or super sense si gle colas to get ready to start rolling cardboard and wedging it in between the buds to project them out away from the main stem there’s a huge difference between the outside and inside especially if you have a bunch of plants.

This should have been a blueberry only run but you live and you learn it’ll get done there’s no smell either it smells like straight hay so there’s no terps popping in it yet or anything completely immature the light just scorch from ferts it gives me that purple hue. The lights are also good at toughening up the buds but they must be exposed somewhat ya know? Later yall.

Premie BB :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Ya i can relate to getting out of the car and being hit with the smell of fresh weed…yikes! You cant wait for harvest time…wish you luck and a happy harvest!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hell yes brother! Don’t we all!
Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Amen. I been thinking about moving back to GA. Northwest GA to be exact. Good women, good food, cheap everything, class3 weapons everywhere makes me smile.:grin::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’ll be back I can’t load any pictures right now I have some real nice ones too

Wow. Its been a pleasure to grow this strain PWC (portwineNcheese). Sam knocked it outa the park. Ill be keeping this one around. That was the first seed from the pack. Treasure hunt lol. So hit him up. Seriously dont miss these. @SamwellBB big thanks my dude.:grin::+1::v:

Off to the right. Im seeing how much colorwise theyll turn and how long. The bud is starting to go Burgundy. That GDP shining thru.:grin::+1:

23 Likes

That’s a great looking plant bro. Sams got a fire eye and finger

3 Likes

That looks tasty as fck

3 Likes

I love a good :cheese: variety

2 Likes

Its beyond dank. Im just seeing how far I can push. So far she keeps kickin so its fresh water and days now. Mmm Wine n Shit flavor. My favorite. Hehe JK​:cheese::pray::evergreen_tree::fire:.

I found the Goji OG pheno you want. Only time will tell how lucky I may or may not be. Strawberry Pheno, or Purple Goji? Its stretched hard as shit. Shes a og leaner for sure. Branches everywhere. One of the quickest change to flower that ive seen.

Ughhh. I need to clean. Jesus man! Im slippin. Got this shit from a chinamen…

I need this run to finish im gonna try to perpetual with a few autos. I still need a few bigger items. Slow grind n stockpile genetics. If it breaks free so be it if not. Still preserving not outcrossing a mainline.:+1: Such an urban tree hugger. Shh.:laughing::blush::v:

11 Likes

Ive dexided to take the portwine down. Itl be up. If yall see this chime in. I dont see any seeds in it. I wanna let it go but it honestly looks done. Its only im a 4" pot. I think I did well for testing a freebie and this was seed 1. Fuck yeah. @SamwellBB or @Sunvalley if you see these pics tell me your honest opinions. Dont know how much larger it can get before pm sets in. Its hard to combat with super dense buds.
Pics PWC. Smells the part. Super terps!

Sam does have a fire eye. I cant wait to try more many many more lol. The Spitting Cobra and ICC are next. :fire::call_me_hand::astonished::wink:

19 Likes

This BBChoc is iced over. Shoulda coulda woulda! I got a clone cut from this clone which was from another clone.:blush: As usual, im looking for seeds. Not a one.

This gal still has some time. I kept a male BB clone and 4 female clones so whatever. Ill run that male til its huge, flower it and, save the pollen the right way.:v:.

I see the foliar residue. Several plants have a couple pm spots ill be trimming. I believe some of my crop at least 1 is done. Im pushing to see seeds. Normally im fucked because im finding any…Welcome to my world. Planet No Fucking Way!

15 Likes

That looks quality @Baltimore and @SamwellBB
Nice

2 Likes

The amount and quality you produce in little containers never ceases to amaze me

2 Likes

Thank you bud. I was never into breeding. Its easier for me just to identify male and pull it out of the bunch. Think like Motz said I pollinated the blueberry a little too late. What I should have done since I didn’t find what one male and one male real late into it.

Do what I did now which is have a male cloned flip it first get the pollen off of it and then switch the rest of them over it just went too late almost a month into 12 before they were pollinated so now I’m just straining in my eyeballs n my brain. Half of these blueberries are going so far I think they’re starting to Herm they just don’t like it.

They don’t like shit anyways.:laughing: It’s like half the bunch of them are single colas and the other couple thick but they’re so damn dense you literally have to pull the buds out for them to be exposed to the air unless it’s really awesome weed I’m kind of underwhelmed.

I know the stress and everything could be a factor for it herming but I don’t know man. Unless this really blows my socks off I’ll probably hold seed but I don’t think I’ll be running it like that on to the next one back to back. If absolutely no seed is produced. Ill run these clones by themselves. Not even irritated. Just live and learn ya know.

I’m just being honest man it’s a really exotic cool looking plant but that shit don’t get me high like that and it keeps Hermin the way it is you know 50% herm isn’t good when no other plant has it could be many of factors lol she’s just a bitch.

She should be topped once with a box fan or high circulation. It gets pm on it quick. Im rambling. Holler in the morn. I just xleanes the whole.tent and looked for more seed.

6 Likes

Bro just getting caught up on this thread NICE WORK my brother I see some beautiful color :+1::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Thank you sir. Theres one plant that stands among. I just hit some fresh wet green BB. Ill stfu now. Im high as a bitch. I retract my statement about the BB. Im pluckin nanners on a xouple plants im not gonna lie either. Idgaf. Push it.

I did however take a snack down. I think it was ready. Ive been known to be wrong 50% of the time all the time. :laughing::+1:

Its really Garlicky…yes. its got that gassy cheese fermented funk with that GDP color and taste. Ill see how big I can get one in a 3 gal smartpot. Some trichs are a tad glassy. Not many. Im good with the top.

The rest is gonna go as long as it doesnt rot or its time. This still looks a touch green. I need side lighting options lol. Na I need a t6 and some nice reciprocating fans and hook my filter back up.

Thanks for coming by bud and the kind words. Im ready for the next run. I gotta wait n clean properly. :grin::v:

11 Likes

Wow man that BB is dope as fuck. Tastes like cough syrup grape dirty sprite. Mmmm

6 Likes

Lol it’s just a creeper bro

2 Likes