Beacher - some past grows and future

@Grease_Monkey Watch that video i posted.you will be back on your bags in no time…i bought 5gallon bags in 2000 and was one of my best buys to date.

4 Likes

Just found the bag drop part! That works amazing, I may have to buy some 5 gallon bags… my 1 gallon are still garbage

3 Likes

5 gal are the answer the giants are a 2 man work out. Even a 8 hr day with fives is killer on the shoulder blades and lower back doing a couple 3 hundred death drops . Lol :joy:

5 Likes

Yep 5gallon are perfect for the average grower. Bubbleman has alot of cool videos on youtube…Be breaking mine out in 4wks as i start to harvest the closet and tent

4 Likes

Yah exactly just refill the bag with plain water and do the death drop a few times until the water coming out the bottom is clear as the water going in.

2 Likes

That’s awesome I can’t believe I’ve never seen it before. I thought my bag was clogged or something… I’ll probably do some more tomorrow so I’ll try body slamming that shit lol

4 Likes

Lmao once you get the hang of it,you will be bubbling all the time.

3 Likes

If it doesn’t bubble, it’s not worth the trouble.

3 Likes

So I’ve still been shut down the last while and this is basically what I’ve been up to in the weed department. I’ve still got quite alot to process, probably about this much again.

I finally got the itch so will be starting back up again. This thread is pretty long now so I’ve started a new one here for a fresh, pm free, start:

9 Likes

I’m totally interested in the versions and opinions. I once had one seed partially survive the mail rollers. When I soaked the seed mash in a paper towel one tail emerged. It was a runt and I passed it through flower quickly never taking it serious. It yielded a 1/4 of sweet bud. I want to find that again.

2 Likes

Looks like your in 3 gallon pots? That’s what I use. They seemed to of done well. I’ll probably try and jam 6 in a 4x4 . Should work out no? You using powdered nutrients?

2 Likes

i used 1-3 gallon pots with promix, or 0.5-2 gallon pots with coco. powdered megacrop nutrients with some added calmag

6 plants in 3 gallls should fit nicely in a 4x4 if you dont let them get too huge and keep them pruned nicely…it might get tight though

6 Likes

buuuuut what about pictures. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

nothing exciting to see here. im shut down and working through some giant jars of outdoor for a while. tbh i really prefer outdoor weed

5 Likes

Heck yeah! I love Outdoor grown. My Cannalope haze survived a hurricane, tastes soooo good.

6 Likes

been a while…still no indoor here as i have so much weed laying around. i might do some this winter. i have a few of my gummy trail seeds going outside and theyre doing great

this is a gummy trail X gummy trail. a nice gummy candy smell, quite frosty and very dense. its showing some nice purples and ripening up nicely. im surprised how uniform the gt x gts are, i was expecting alot more variation as they are f2s but theyre all quite similar to their parents

heres a gummy trail x white widow. its got an interesting shape and has more of a gassy and fuel type smell than the gts. i think this will be a really nice smoke

i have a gummy trail x cheese as well and its definitely leaning towards the cheese side with its distinctive smell. hope everyone here is well and all your plants are too!

11 Likes

Look at this guy, growing in a legit planter and everything.

Welcome back.

4 Likes

actually those are ay my moms bfs house lol. if it was me that would be a cat litter bucket or something

4 Likes

Good to see you posting again man, I hope life is treating you good :+1:

3 Likes

Glad to see you posting Arriba|nullxnull, willing to see your basement full of healthy plants and no PM at all… beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes