BeagleZ Corner

Hey dude, I was referring to the end of the drain tube, frenchy uses that 90 degree pvc elbow and a threaded plug but the ones I was able to find didn’t feel like they fit well so I bought a different elbow with a male threaded end and a garden hose cap w/ a grommet but that shit ended up leaking, I also know some folks get like brass or pvc ball valves but I’ve heard those leak as well, basically that 90 degree pvc elbow doesn’t look or feel like it’d be water tight but it is.

Here’s the one that works:

Here’s the one that doesn’t:

It sounds like if you’re having trouble getting the drain line hooked up to the bottom of the wash body that you need a larger ID tubing like I did, I think mine ended up taking a 1” ID tubing

7 Likes

I think your right, all my Lowe’s had was 3/4 :confused:
Going back out in search

Thanks for the detail on the drain​:+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Beautiful garden. Great job

8 Likes

No sweat brother, like every project of mine, this one took a minimum 2 trips to the hardware store :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Soillife ! I hope you find this forum to be your social media home as so many of us have. I believe you will enjoy kicking it with the family.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

8 Likes

Welcome @Soillife :green_heart:

Feel free to say hi and tell a little more about yourself, should you feel so inclined: Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

4 Likes

@BeagleZ i just posted this on my Kailash thread but I had to drop here too cause I knew you’d appreciate it. This is what you’re in for out of that washing machine:

Pure Kush x Uzbekistani Hashplant

20 Likes

I’m impressed.

4 Likes

Me too, kinda surprised at how that turned out haha

4 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I look closer @LegsMahoney . lol
That looks clean!

6 Likes

By all means my friend!

4 Likes

Thank you kindly, Welcome to the corner @Soillife, pull up a bean bag or recliner or chez, pick a jar and hang out.

8 Likes

Dude :drooling_face:!
Did you roll that like a temple ball, or is that the consistency you got from the wash?

9 Likes

No dude that’s a rolled temple ball, the stuff from the wash came out blonde, that’s what it looks like after being pressed with a glass rolling pin full of boiling water and then rolled. That washing machine is so much gentler than any hand paddle, you’re gonna love that thing when you get it rolling dude

8 Likes

Anyone done the dry ice method? If I was going to do the dry ice method what size micron bag would be best or most universal for this method?

8 Likes

I usually do this. I’ve yet to make bubble hash but want to soon. For Dry Ice sift I do a pound of dry ice per 2 ounces. I usually just use the 160 bag and call it a day.

6 Likes

Thanks buddy!

6 Likes

I do the punching balloon technique with my bag over a huge tray or table.
start at 1:50
But the stuff goes everywhere, so be aware of this.

3 Likes

One day last year I randomly found myself with a couple hours to kill and some free dry ice… I used a 73 micron bag

This was the only time I’ve tried the dry ice method and I like the results. I’ll do it again some day. I might go with a looser mesh to see if I can get more return while still having a quality product.

6 Likes

I’ve never tried it before crunch, but I’ve heard anecdotally that the dry ice method has the potential to produce more contaminates in the final product because of how brittle the material gets, so probably just be suuuuuper gentle on your agitation if you give ‘er. But definitely post results man, I’m curious to see!

5 Likes