BeagleZ Corner

Everything looks great @BeagleZ !
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Nice, looks like there are some nice and consistent plants in that pack then!

Haha, it’s funny cause I haven’t been smoking much lately as I have been making tinctures and using that exclusively while also mixing differing ratios of homegrown THC flower and homegrown CBD flower so I can’t give a review on the Pestilence x Snow Lotus specifically.

Just took a whiff of a jar and broke a bud down pretty well. Smell isn’t overpowering at all, more citrus, a little pine, and an underlying aroma that I can’t pin down, almost reminds me of the Gold Star x Snow Lotus’s I have grown in the past so it likely is coming from the Snow Lotus side?

A couple months ago I gave some SSDD and Pestilence to a cousin of mine to test out, I asked him how he liked them and he thought the SSDD was more relaxed, night time weed where the Pestilence seemed to be more versatile for him? But of course he couldn’t fill me in on all the nuances of the herb that most growers are seeking out.

12 Likes

I was going to ask you to send me updated photos. I’ll just keep checking here. The four you gave me are doing well. I think I got the room figured out. I owe you big-time, so let me know when I can come help trim. Jsprawls

14 Likes

Well well well, look who the cat dragged in!
Welcome to OG @Sprawls!! Lots of great info around here!! My pleasure homie, glad to help :sunglasses:

Help me welcome him into the fold Fam, a solid head from the good ol days

12 Likes

Welcome to the Academe @Sprawls , where everyone is both student and teacher! I have no doubt that you will enjoy hanging around.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

10 Likes

Welcome to the best damn website out there @Sprawls make yourself at home nice to have you around :facepunch: if @BeagleZ is vouching for you gotta be good people :blush:

12 Likes

What he said.
:v:t5:

9 Likes

Yup! Makes you okay in my book too @Sprawls WELCOME!

7 Likes

Great minds… @MoBilly

5 Likes

Lord! Wouldn’t that be awesome if it were true! That would solve a whole lot of problems. lol

7 Likes

Welcome to the party @Sprawls! Glad you made it!

7 Likes

Glad you joined us here at OG @Sprawls, you are going to love it here

7 Likes

Thank you for being here @Sprawls good to have you around!

8 Likes

@Sprawls welcome welcome! Pull up a beanbag chair and hang out!!

7 Likes

Dude I can relate to life getting in the way, looks like the garden is firing though as usual man. :v:t2::v:t2:

Welcome to the team @Sprawls :heart::v:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

Edit: also dude, FWIW I just got through with a bit of a knock down drag out with the Mrs. Too and you’re totally right, nothing will throw your whole life into a tailspin faster than a fight with your queen, sounds like y’all have a good line of communication going though, that’s the fuckin key, that and a lot of apologies :joy:

10 Likes

@Sprawls welcome to the thunderdome!

4 Likes

Thanks buddy and thanks to everybody for the warm welcome. @CrunchBerries and @BeagleZ have been great friends and smoke buddies for decades. I am just getting back into growing after a 13 year hiatus. I sold my condo and bought a house about 1.5 years ago. I spent many hours planning, cleaning, painting, and setting up my mancave. My 23’x15’ shed out back is now the best room on the property. It would only let me attach 1 photo, so heres some of the place.

21 Likes

Dude I’ve got serious shed-envy

7 Likes

I know right. That sheds about half the foot print of my house :joy:

7 Likes

13 Likes