BeagleZ Corner

A moment of silence for our brothers lost hash…. In times like this I like to walk outside behind the shed and scream “FUCK!” As loud as I can. The neighbors and I have an interesting relationship :joy::joy:

12 Likes

A little worse than spilt milk, holy f%$#*.
Sorry homie!

4 Likes

No words
Thats a nice diary.
That scrog make you made nice looking buds.

5 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

21 Likes

7 Likes
4 Likes

If you wanna get a thrill, go to the Observation deck at the top of the Empire State Building. NOT good if you’re scared of heights and it can be vertigo inducing up there.
But very cool view that lets you see just how big and dense NY is.

And Central Park is awesome.

9 Likes

Happy Friday Fam! Long overdue update. Life’s been in the way for a few weeks. Didn’t realize it has been 18 days since my last update on the plants.

Today is day 48 of 12/12 in the 4x4 and things have been progressing nicely.
Everyone seems to be on their own schedule though. BlackRaspberry appears to be finishing up faster than the others judging on pistols and density. SpaceCowboy #2 will finish just behind maybe.
The SunRa and SpaceCowboy #1 still throwing pistols and stacking. Both seem to be heavy feeders. SC#2 is fading pretty good already and a little bit on the SR as well.

I have been alternating a drench of JLF and FruitFormula every 5 days. H2O in between. Been getting more runoff so I think they are slowing down.
I may give a little FAA in the next few feedings to slow down the fade a tad.

The group…

BkackRaspberry…

SpaceCowboy #1

SpaceCowboy #2

The SunRa…

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!
Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

31 Likes

Ah yes, the puffball phase! So cute, so much potential.
Thanks for taking the time; you doin’ ok?

4 Likes

Nice batch ya got going @BeagleZ ! Excellent!!!

4 Likes

Yeah buddy, all good. Was a little down and feeling sluggish after the hash drag out, I fucking hate fighting with my one ya know.
Just brings out all the little unresolved conflict which doesn’t help anything. We just need to learn to communicate a lot better. We both know it so that’s good. And I just need to get my pineal glad back in check :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:
Appreciate ya!!

Thinking I might need a little walk in the woods in the morning. Ovoids should be poppin here pretty quick

13 Likes

Thanks bud! Pretty stoked to test out all the different wookie/OG varieties I have in here.
They are so different so should be fun :yum:

Any experience with any of these @crownpoodle ?

8 Likes

Haven’t run any of those. Both SR and SC look dandy!

5 Likes

8 Likes

Great update! Things are progressing nicely!! Do you know which Space Cowboy you gave me? Also, I took cuts of the my BRs and labeled them properly for ya!

7 Likes

Thank ya buddy! That SC was another F1 seed.

Sorry, that’s wrong @CrunchBerries … I did give you clones… from the triploid branch of the SC#2.
Still waking up :wink:

5 Likes

Plants are looking amazing as always brother.

6 Likes

Plants are looking great! Those Black Raspberries you and @CrunchBerries have been growing look really nice, I may have missed it but is that one a cut from Crunch or did you start from seed as well?

9 Likes

Thanks homie! This one is from another seed pop. The ones crunch has are from my original seed pop I believe, correct me if I’m wrong @CrunchBerries. I got too many dogs on the fire :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Mornin’ @ElGalloBlanco and @BeagleZ ! I grabbed two of your BR plants from seed. Was fortunate enough to get Razz and Wookie leaning phenos. So far I like the high on the Razz, but the Wookies flavor is better. They aren’t fully cured yet so take what I say… I’m running them again this go around, because I mixed up my clones and don’t know which is which. Ha! Gonna keep the Razz around for a bit.

Hey, @ElGalloBlanco have you tested that pestilence x snow lotus you grew recently?

10 Likes