BeagleZ Corner

13 Likes

Yea, shed-envy confirmed. Mines only got some mountain bikes and a snowblower in it

7 Likes

Cover crop is going bonkers! :+1::+1:lookin good in there!!
Yeah Legs, the shed is something to live up to for me lol a lot of work went into that, not even recognizable from the first time I saw it :hammer_and_wrench:
Even has a freezer dedicated for the space :wink: :wink:

11 Likes

Hash freezer???

6 Likes

If only cover crop had THC in it! The freezer has pizza and broth bags in it now, but those can be eaten.

7 Likes

Nice Love Shack @Sprawls! That’s the perfect getaway!

8 Likes

That’s a awesome cave would pretty much live in there if I had that kind of space :joy: that a 3x3 grassroots?

7 Likes

Yep. 3x3 grassroots with 10 big bags of BAS 3.0. Clones from my two friends mentioned above. Worm cafe will get started soon and hopefully a lot more learning.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sprawls.

7 Likes

I love my girl and my dogs, but this place is so peaceful and starting to smell amazing.

11 Likes

What you growing?it still eventually wanna upgrade to a single bed vs large pots I’m doing currently

5 Likes

I have a 1 raspberry, 1 space cowboy, 1 sun ra, and 1 sunshine 4. The latter 2 are growing a bit taller so far.

11 Likes

Hell yeah bud that’s a list :facepunch:

8 Likes

Another Bodhi head in the making :crazy_face:
Gotta start him off right @DesertHeartGardens :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Why don’t you get rid of all that other shit and set up another five or six tents in there? Haha! I mean, who really needs a couch…? Desks? TV’s? Sports memorabilia? Gimme a break… haha.

11 Likes

Bad planning I guess.

11 Likes

Not bad planning, but an opportunity to grow and expand.

10 Likes

Tight setup. The grow tent really completes it :100:

8 Likes

Haha. The plan was good, you just got the tent and all that other shit backwards. :joy:

5 Likes

Did you ever find a timer that didn’t turn on automatically when the power came back on? If so, let me know so I can avoid this problem. We have lost power more here than I did in SA in 12 years.

4 Likes