**Beans and BBQ** ๐ŸŽ‡

Ah, so itโ€™s been done. Iโ€™m going to read up on that.
Iโ€™m getting some of the PPP dust from @DougDawson and after I harvest the grow I have lined up (C99 is on the grow list), Iโ€™ll decide which strain to do my first ever intentional seed run. Lol

Iโ€™m putting that shit on everything left in my tent. Iโ€™m finishing two plants dusted with it. My thoughts are, what do I have to lose

2 Likes

I bought a makeup powder brush from the dollar store. Gonna powder dem flowers all fancy like.

3 Likes

Completely stoked thanks again @anon93244739

8 Likes

Arrived in excellent condition!

@anon93244739 thank you

6 Likes

Received internationally . Envelope was split down two sides but the contents were intact. Many thanks @anon93244739

1 Like

My independence day loot arrived intact as well.

Envelope was torn in the middle like somebody wanted a peek!

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Thank you @anon93244739 I was out of town for a few days, and I was very happy to come home and find a package from you. Plus I :heart: sticker! FYI - my envelope was in perfect shape.

1 Like

Thatโ€™s a sign! The beans inside are meant for you to plant right now!

4 Likes

Hey @anon93244739, got some mail from you today, many thanks bud. Really cool.

9 Likes

@anon93244739 , received my package here in Australia today, once again many thanks

Cheers Johnny

12 Likes

Wasuuuuup @anon93244739
Arrives.
Thanks BuD!

9 Likes

If ":kangaroo: :australia: " and โ€œ:soccer: :brazil:โ€ already got theirโ€™s Iโ€™m certain mine is lost to the post nexus :sob:

5 Likes

Mine hasnโ€™t arrived in :eu: so far. I fear it didnt make it through customs. :pensive:

1 Like

Ya never know still waiting on some bubblegum from the same bbq :meat_on_bone: and Iโ€™m right next door to where it happened.

2 Likes

I feel you bruv!

1 Like

Something wrong with certain

1 Like

Itโ€™s a shame - I was really excited about growing out my first autos and CBD strains. Even used my friendโ€™s address in Spain as a proxy hoping that theyโ€™re more lax than German customs when it comes to international mail.
Maybe Iโ€™ll have better luck next time :sleepy:

I would certainly go with the German address next time. Had plenty of parcels from Germany and Spain that might interest customs, the German ones always fly through the system very efficiently , one or two days Max. The Spanish can be all over the show anything from a day to three weeks just doing the local Spanish part of the journey. Never lost a German parcel but have had Spanish stuff found which I put down to the time the parcels are in the systems.

2 Likes

Eh thanks for the hintโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll give that a try next time I get lucky.
Earlier this year German customs were focusing on seedsโ€ฆreportedly over 70000 had been seized by March. Made me think Spain was the way to go.

1 Like