**Beans and BBQ** ๐ŸŽ‡

75 ppl 2 packs each. 150 packs.

1 Like

My buddy red is gonna take over on the dibs side of things pretty quick here.
Strictly seeds and dibs no funny shit

1 Like

Well in fairness Iโ€™m about as unpolicey as you can get so it shouldnโ€™t be hard. Plus I may have embellished slightly the power that comes with that title, slightlyโ€ฆ

1 Like

:fireworks: :firecracker: :sparkler:

9 Likes

Donโ€™t listen to him, he ainโ€™t trustworthy! Actually his kinda suspicious! Look at that, โ€œAdmired!โ€ hunf!

3 Likes

Typical โ€œregularโ€ member talk :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Nope, 75 envelopes going out with 160 packs (8 people are getting two 5 packs and 1 ten pack, 2 people are getting a 15 pack of loompa skunk and a 5 pack bubblegum) of seeds. Itโ€™ll clear the board. 75x20 seeds each is 1500 beans.

And I canโ€™t lie, alot got more than 10 in their packs, packing that many seeds you kinda shoot for at least 10 each, pulling out extras becomes low priority about 20 packs in.

10 Likes

Ahhh! So this is where the notorious DIBS will be taking over causing total anarchy on OG.

You mean โ€œauthenticโ€ Regular Excellentitles, right!?

2 Likes

Iโ€™m notoriously never on time, but up in here . Give me a little while to go and read some of the madness.
Happy 4th everyone

1 Like

very cool. that loompa skunk sounds awesome.

2 Likes

Itโ€™s easy to get caught up being on this side of the giveaway in just dibbing and not think much about your side of it but thank you for putting this together. Itโ€™s a pretty big undertaking between sorting seeds out by hand, keeping track of the winners and addresses, and being on top of calling the winners with all the dibs coming in at once filling the thread. Very cool, very OG man.

4 Likes

Iโ€™m liking everyoneโ€™s posts in my heart, but I gotta save them for when someone dibs today!

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Thanks!

18 Likes

Nope. I mean plain old regular :stuck_out_tongue:

200w
Did someone say free seeds

2 Likes

I resemble that remark

4 Likes

dont we all?

1 Like

This gets creepier the longer you watch it. Those dead eyesโ€ฆ

1 Like

posting to show off logo change. no dibs involved at any time here.

4 Likes

Every time you post your giving us you $.02!!!

1 Like