**Beans and BBQ** ๐ŸŽ‡

This is my way of giving back after all of the generosity I have been shown here. And honestly Iโ€™ve basically spent $20 and a bunch of my time to put this on, with the 2 generous OGs that gave me cash donations and all the seed donations. I would have done it to a smaller extent without the help, but it wouldnโ€™t have been this big of a deal without all the patrons pitching in. So make sure to give them all props and post pics of what you grow! Iโ€™m sure they would love to see!

Moved this down because 10 posts popped up during editing lololol

10 Likes

You must have ESPN or something, you read my mind.

Any betterโ€™n Iโ€™d be twins my friend

1 Like

i got ya coveredโ€ฆ

I saw it up there but not a bad idea for how fast this thread is moving! I used my second to last like on it, and then my last elsewhere. 10:30 am and out of likes :grimacing:

1 Like

Weโ€™re on pace for 5k in a day. First thread to fill up in one day! OG history in the making!

2 Likes

Burnt up 60% battery already

1 Like

I have multiple devices for just that reason.

1 Like

I was just typing those exact werdsโ€ฆ
Almost

1 Like

This thread will be filled of 65.45% DIBBS

you guys on those iphone 4โ€™s and running dsl or some kind of low tech 3g connection just give up now

Better find you a McDonalds wifi and hangout lol

I just got this and love it! The battery lasts me 2-3 days and itโ€™s waterproof. Iโ€™ve taken it tubing and swimming multiple times.

I switched after using Samsung for 16 years, starting with the a950. God I loved that phone.

5 Likes

Iโ€™m just warming up here, still working with just the phone. But I will bring in the laptop when we start getting into the 2half of the day, and things start getting desperateโ€ฆ

3 Likes

I need to get the grandson on this. He uses my faster band and direct connect.
:fireworks: :firecracker:

Looks a bit closer to 42.0% dibbs to meโ€ฆ

And is it Dibbs or Dibs?

I think everyone is going pee or getting coffee

3 Likes

Dibs! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Woohoo Dibs

dibs please. thanks!

Dibs, Iโ€™ve had this text loaded for quite some time waiting to see your avatar in the replying section.

How fun is this going cross eyed the day after the 4th trying not to sleep.